Terms and Conditions
- Clients must register to use the Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd job board service.
- By submitting a vacancy, the Client is authorising Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd/www.ex-mil.co.uk ("Ex-Mil") to post such vacancy and submit candidates ranked by Ex-Mil in accordance with the Client's criteria (if any).
- The Client is responsible for the content of the vacancy and will indemnify Ex-Mil against any claim, loss, liability, expense and/or damage ("Losses") in connection therewith.
- Ex-Mil does not guarantee that the Client will receive any responses to its displayed job vacancies.
- Applicants' responses will be forwarded by Ex-Mil by e-mail subject to any filtering and ranking. The Client is responsible for verifying the information contained in Applicants' responses and Ex-Mil accepts no responsibility for the content of any such application. In particular, but without limitation, the Client is responsible for verifying the Applicant's identity, eligibility to work, experience, training, qualifications and authorisations required by the Client, by law or by any relevant professional body for the vacancy.
- The Client shall provide sufficient details about itself and the vacancy to Applicants including without limitation the Client's identity, the nature of its business, the nature of the role, the type of work to be performed, the commencement date, the likely duration, the hours of work, the location, the remuneration, the intervals of payment and benefits, and the notice periods required to be given and received.
- It is the Client's responsibility to protect their computers against any viruses.
- All and any subsequent dealings between the Client and any Applicant and in connection with the Applicant's response to the vacancy are the responsibility of the Client and Ex-Mil accepts no liability whatsoever therewith. The Client will indemnify Ex-Mil against any Losses in connection therewith.
- The Client will comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to all Applicants' details and indemnify Ex-Mil against any Losses in connection therewith.
- The Client will comply with all anti-discrimination legislation including but not limited to the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, the Race Relations Act 1976 and the Disability Discrimination Act 1995. The Client will indemnify Ex-Mil against any Losses in connection therewith.
- The Client shall not post any vacancy that directly or indirectly promotes age discrimination.
- The Client, if an employment agency or an employment business as defined in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Businesses Regulations 2003 ("the Regulations"), will comply with the provisions of the Regulations and the Employment Agencies Act 1973 in relation to all vacancies posted on Ex-Mil site, communications with Applicants and management of Applicants' details and indemnify Ex-Mil against any Losses in connection therewith. Ex-Mil monitors the quality of vacancies from time to time in order to provide a better service to candidates.
- The Client must satisfy itself of the qualifications and/or authorisations required by law or by any relevant professional body in respect of the vacancy.
- The Client shall not post any vacancy where:
- there is a risk to the health and safety of any Applicant at the location where the work is to be performed, or
- the role involves working with vulnerable persons, including without limitation persons under the age of 18 or persons in need of care and attention by reason of old age, infirmity or any other circumstances.
- The Client accepts responsibility for any detriment which it may suffer or incur in respect of the engagement of an Applicant and shall hold Ex-Mil harmless against any Losses in connection therewith. The Client shall use all reasonable endeavours to ascertain that it will not be detrimental to the interests of the Applicant it intends to engage (if any) to work for the Client in the vacancy posted.
- Where the Applicant is to be engaged by the Client in any capacity other than as an employee, the Client undertakes:
- To arrange suitable accommodation and travel to such accommodation if, in order to take up the role, the Applicant must occupy accommodation other than the Applicant's home.
- To include the cost of the return journey if the Client has arranged for free travel or payment of fares for the journey to work, including after the work has finished or where the work does not start.
- The Client warrants that the repayment terms of any loan to an Applicant, in order to meet travel and other expenses, will not require the Applicant to repay a greater sum than the sum loaned.
- The Client shall include in the job description the following information:
- Any qualifications and/or authorisations required by law or any or by any relevant professional body;
- If the rate of pay is included, the job description must also include the nature of the work, the location, minimum experience, training and/or qualifications required in order for an Applicant to receive such rate of pay; and/or
- Where the Client is employment agency or employment business, it must state in which capacity it is acting in relation to the vacancy.
- Ex-Mil reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any vacancy at any time without reason. Examples of vacancies that may be removed include, but are not limited to:
- those that Ex-Mil considers illegal, inappropriate or fraudulent
- those that directly or indirectly require or ask for application or registration fees
- those that advertise franchise, pyramid, network marketing or get-rich-quick schemes
- those that have been indiscriminately posted or duplicated across multiple sectors
- those that advertise websites, services, businesses, business opportunities and/or contact details
- Ex-Mil reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to close any account at any time without reason. Examples of accounts that may be closed include, but are not limited to:
- those that have not provided full or accurate contact or company information
- those that Ex-Mil considers to be acting inappropriately or illegally
- those that use Ex-Mil to advertise websites, services, businesses and/or business opportunities in any part of the job vacancy or on any part of the site.
- By accessing or using any part, service or feature of this site, the Client agrees to use it in 'good faith' i.e. to post authentic, impartial and unique jobs of reasonable quality, which provide both adequate and accurate job details. The Client also agrees that any abuse of the service, website or these terms and conditions can result in the Client's access to this service being removed, and accounts terminated.
- The Client undertakes not to solicit, or endeavour to solicit, for employment or engagement with itself or any associated company or organisation, any employee of Ex-Mil or of any member of the Ex-Mil Corporate Family (as defined below). Breach of this clause shall be a material breach and will entitle Ex-Mil, without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, to terminate the Client's account immediately.
- From time to time Ex-Mil will contact Clients in order to evaluate the service they receive and also to promote Ex-Mil's recruitment services and products.
- Ex-Mil reserves the right to change any aspect of the job board service and/or these terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
"Ex-Mil Corporate Family" means all companies connected with Ex-Mil. A company is connected with Ex-Mil if it is:
- a subsidiary or holding company of Ex-Mil;
- controlled by the same person(s) who control Ex-Mil or Ex-Mil's holding company;
- a subsidiary or holding company of any company in (i) or (ii) above; or
- a subsidiary or holding company of any company in (iii) above
and "subsidiary" and "holding company" shall be as defined in section 736 of the Companies Act 1985.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd Terms and Conditions apply in addition to the above terms and conditions.
Instructor - Scotland West
Station Manager-Aviation Fuels
£ Commensurate with experience
Newsletter – 10 August 2017Hi folks, We were deeply touched recently by the events taking place here in the UK and in Belgium…
Newsletter – 27 July 2017Hi folks, The British summertime is doing what the British summertime does best and veering wildly…
Newsletter – 13 July 2017Hi folks, Some schools are already out for the summer, we hope that you and your loved ones have a…
Newsletter – 29 June 2017Hi folks, We don’t need to remind you to be on high alert right now, given recent terrorist…