Vacancy - Senior Infrastructure Consultant - Microsoft 134jc
|Sectors:||Consultancy, IT/Telecoms, Information Security, Management|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
My client is a leading provider of high quality IT solutions and is now seeking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Consultant to address a growing number of customer engagements around Microsoft products. This role requires both significant customer engagement and engagement with internal teams in order to design, deliver and support high quality cloud solutions using public or hybrid cloud technology, complemented by the company’s existing solution portfolio.
Along with excellent people skills, the post requires excellent knowledge of cloud technologies derived from the execution of production grade cloud projects or cloud related product development. Since cloud technologies are constantly evolving, it’s crucial that the successful applicant is willing to keep up to date with the latest industry developments on an ongoing basis and share such knowledge both internally and externally, with our customers and in supporting company’s activities within local technology communities.
This post will require an individual who is willing and able to work independently equally well as within a team. Whilst support is always available within the company, roles at this level are typically lightly managed and the ability for the successful candidate to use their own initiative is key. This role requires a willingness to travel across the UK and Ireland.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Increase customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality consulting services on time and on budget.
• Work with our technical architects to implement and deploy leading edge technologies to our customer base. Identify opportunities to develop solutions for our customers.
• Assist in the delivery of successful leading-edge proof of concept and early adopter projects.
• Proactively transfer product skills and knowledge to customers as part of the project engagement process.
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with an ability to relate to non-technical audiences.
• Ability to address customer business requirements with effective solutions.
• Ability to effectively estimate the effort required to deliver results and to correctly set customer expectations.
Experience and Knowledge:
• Office 365
• Large user migrations
• Knowledge of Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
• Knowledge of Azure
• Windows Server and Windows Operating Systems
• Active Directory experience
Education and Qualifications, one or more of the following: Microsoft qualifications, MCSE or higher
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to work to meet targets.
• Excellent customer facing and telephone skills.
• Effective communications and interpersonal skills including the ability to write clear and concise documentation.
• Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to identify, develop and implement innovative and flexible approaches to support delivery.
• A high level of self-motivation together with a willingness to learn new skills.
• A flexible approach to the job.
• Can demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service and care.
• Strong time management and coordination skills.
• Willing to travel for work purposes
• A full driving licence - preferably clean
In return they are offering an excellent salary as well as a generous benefits package which includes, 37.5 days per week, 24 days holidays, ongoing training on products and services so you can keep abreast of new developments which can impact on your field, and at the office, onsite gym, free parking and flexible working hours as well as remote working.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
10 January 2019
- £40k + commission and bonus.
£40k + commission and bonus.
29 January 2019
RadioComs Field Engineer
- London and South East
- circa £35-40k + Benefits
circa £35-40k + Benefits
14 November 2018
- Cardiff + Up to 30% Overseas Travel
- circa £35-65k depending on experience.
circa £35-65k depending on experience.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
19 February 2019
- Excellent Package
15 February 2019
Technical Specialist – Networks (273jc) – Birmingham - Excellent Salary
- Birmingham, UK
- Excellent Salary
15 February 2019
Technical Support – Networks
- Excellent Salary
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Over the years I have registered with several different agencies (civilian and military) and not one has ever been of any use to me whatsoever, either not finding me any work or, worse, sending me to assignments which were totally unsuitable.
It was only by chance that a colleague told me of Ex-Mil Recruitment and I registered with you and you responded by return, since which time you have been in regular communication with me, giving advice and guidance and most especially close liaison with the employer offering the vacancy.
With your assistance I attended two interviews, the first to make selection from several candidates which whittled us down to three and the second (yesterday) to make a final decision from the three remaining, from which I was delighted to be offered the post.
This is all down to your personal excellent communications and liaison and I am most grateful.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering