Vacancy - SMT Operator 167jc
|Salary:||up to £9.50 per hour depending on experience|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will be reporting to the SMT Supervisor and your main responsibilities will include:
• Assemble product in accordance with defined build instructions and IPC-A-610 standards
• Ensure all deviations from IPC-A-610 standards are clearly & concisely documented on build instructions prior to commencement of any work on customers products
• Ensure defined processes are robust, clear & concise and can consistently achieve the required standards, if any work is commenced on any operation it is considered that the available documentation is of a quality that will consistently deliver the expected results.
• Ensure you are confident that you have been trained to a level where you can demonstrate the required capabilities & competencies to achieve / exceed expected levels
• Ensure all processes are stringently adhered to, any gaps or process improvements should be highlighted to your immediate supervision. They will ensure that effective remedial actions are taken in a timely manner including updating supporting documentation in QMS
• Compliance with the company Quality Standard and procedures
• Notification to immediate supervision on any job you cannot achieve the quoted build times
To be elegible for this role you will need the following minimum qualifications and experience:
• Pre-kit SMT machines
• Program and operate EP710 SpeedPrint Stencil Printer
• Load placement program and set value checks for Europlacer
• Create/ adjust component packages on Europlacer when required
• Experience of operating a Europlacer iineo line
• Carrying out maintenance on Europlacer as required
• Operate and Maintain TSM and Heller oven
• Control of solder paste
• Handle Moisture sensitive Components
• Clarion Time Monitoring
• Certification to IPC-A-610 relevant modules
As well as key competencies and personal attributes Required:
• Flexible approach
• Quality oriented
• Attention to detail
In return they are offering a good hourly rate and well as joining a dynamic and expanding company that actively seeks to continue to train and develop their personnel.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
10 April 2019
Aerospace Metal and Composite Repair Technician
- £25-30k + Benefits
£25-30k + Benefits
08 April 2019
Principal Systems Engineer
- Competitive Salary
14 February 2019
Biomedical Field Service Engineer
- Excellent Package
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering