Vacancy - Quality Inspector 177jc
|Sectors:||Electronics, Engineering, IT/Telecoms, Space Technology|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will be reporting to the Quality Manager and you will be responsible for all inspection throughout Manufacturing and support Goods-In Inspection where required
Therefore, your main duties and responsibly will include:
• Inspection to relevant standard, to include the following;
1. Mechanical and electronic piece parts
2. Hybrid electronic assemblies
3. Conventional and Surface Mount Soldering
5. Product sealing processes
6. Product Labelling & Final Inspection
7. Space products
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction
• Provide timely feedback to supervisor / manager on any technical or quality issues that arise
• Assist with any Lean Six Sigma initiatives as required
• Observe general housekeeping rules and maintain a clean and tidy working environment at all times
• Ensure that all Environmental Health and Safety / Company Policies are adhered to at all times
• Assist in developing inspection practices and documentation
• Assistance in other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
Your key competencies will include:
• Work as part of the team
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under a microscope
• Ability to accurately communicate issues on all levels
• Methodical and flexible approach to work
• Good manually dexterity
• Ability to use basic measuring equipment
• Basic computer knowledge desirable
• Electronic Inspection, assembly and / or clean room-based background is desirable
• Knowledge of Inspection Standards for mechanical and electronic assembly’s desirable
• IPC-A-610, MIL-STD 883 desirable
• Experience in an Inspection role within an electronics environment is desirable
In return they are offering an excellent starting salary and a benefits package which includes 24 days + 8 days bank holiday, 38hrs per week and a pension scheme which includes up to 6% company contribution.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
23 November 2018
Electronics and Software Engineer
- £35-50k + Benefits
£35-50k + Benefits
17 July 2019
Principal Systems Engineer / System Design Authority
- £ Competitive
14 February 2019
Junior Biomedical Field Service Engineer
- Excellent Package
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
22 July 2019
Railway CCTV Security
- Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- £13.00 p/h
22 July 2019
Railway Gate House Security
- Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
- £9.65 to £10.55 /hour
£9.65 to £10.55 /hour
22 July 2019
Railway Security Guard
- Calvert, Buckinghamshire
- £10.50 to £11.00 /hour
£10.50 to £11.00 /hour
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering