Vacancy - Aircraft System Engineers 210jc
|Location:||Dhahran or Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
|Sectors:||Aviation, Consultancy, Electronics, Engineering, Overseas, Training|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Your role will be as follows: -
• Responsible to the Director of Aeronautical Engineering to provide day to day advice to RSAF Officers on matters pertaining to systems engineering for all RSAF aircraft and support equipment.
• Provides a primary point of contact for all RSAF systems engineering (mechanical, electrical, and/or engine) issues.
• Enhance RSAF engineering authority capability with regards to aircraft systems engineering.
Your role accountabilities will include: -
• Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total systems to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
• Review and recommend RSAF authorizations of systems engineering modifications. Progress approval of improvement initiatives through external design organisations and technical authorities.
• Evaluate and perform cost benefit analysis of improvement initiatives.
• Investigate aircraft systems related problems affecting fleet performance and devise innovative solutions. Monitor test programs and evaluate test data to identify problems and/or to verify performance.
• Participate in accident investigations. Evaluate and provide recommendations on major defect and aircraft incident reports.
• Perform studies and participate in research, development and implementation of programmes to improve safety, reliability and maintainability.
• Develop system testing procedures and documentation to verify performance to specification requirements. Participate in the acceptance test of aircraft and equipment.
• Prepare staff correspondence to organisations internal and external to the RSAF.
• Support RSAF officers at meetings and participate in design and programme management reviews.
To be eligible for this role you will need the following qualifications, experience and skills: -
• Engineering Degree BEng (Hons) in Electrical, Mechanical, Electromechanical, Engine, Aeronautical / Systems Engineering.
• Master’s Degree or higher and Chartered Engineer status is desirable.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of systems engineering, including design, development, integration and test of civil and/or military aircraft and equipment.
• Experience in senior engineering management with a thorough knowledge of engineering authority processes, specifically the types of fighter, transport, rotatory, and/or unmanned aircraft systems.
• A working knowledge of international regulation and policy for military and civil aviation as well as International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
• Must be able to develop and integrate concepts that involve requirements, design, prototyping, production, testing, training and logistics support in all phases of the weapon system life cycle, including all aspects of technical program that involve trade-off of performance, life-cycle cost, risk, producibility, supportability, testability and other engineering requirements in aircraft mechanical, electrical and engine disciplines.
• Must be able to perform reviews of requirements and translates them into technical specifications of equipment, software, facilities, data and personnel; provide technical direction and guidance to lower level technical personnel as necessary. Experience will include technical involvement as applicable in one or more of the following: Research, design, development, production, testing, and performance of theoretical studies, analysis of system design, and recommendations to expand performance and enhance design of applicable system.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Strong leadership qualities with proven interpersonal and team working skills.
• Computer literate and an experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project).
• Knowledge of aviation quality systems, airworthiness, airframe engineering, aircraft control systems, aircraft avionic systems, design engineering, manufacturing, project/programme management, systems engineering, test engineering and aircraft systems integration.
• A good all-round awareness of RSAF processes and procedures.
• A good all-round awareness of RSAF programmes, Suppliers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) Government to Government Standard Agencies, International Standards Agencies and academic/research establishments.
The specific roles my client is seeking to recruit for is as follows:
• QA Engineer
• Structure Engineer
• System Engineer
• Avionics Engineer
• Electrical Engineer
• Software Engineer
• Mechanical Engineer
• Elecromechanical engineer
• Aeronautical Engineer
As this role is based in Saudi Arabia, candidates must meet all of the minimum qualifications as they are not bound by UK or EU Laws, also only individuals up to the age of 55 will be considered for any of these roles.
Please note these roles are only open to UK, US or South African nationals only.
In return they are offering an exception salary and benefits package, which includes, flights, Accommodation, as well as other benefits, for accompanied or unaccompanied personnel and of course the package will be UK and Saudi Tax Free
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
14 February 2019
Biomedical Field Service Engineer
- Excellent Package
14 March 2019
Principal Systems Engineer
- Competitive salary
14 March 2019
- circa £30 – 40k depending on experience
circa £30 – 40k depending on experience
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
12 April 2019
Project Supervisor (PS)- Mechanical & Electrical
- Sinai, Egypt
- circa £65k + Benefits
circa £65k + Benefits
10 April 2019
- Gloucester or Greenford
- Competitive Salary
10 April 2019
Technical Compliance Manager
- RAF Northwood, Middlesex
- £38-40k + Benefits
£38-40k + Benefits
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering