Vacancy - Head Concierge 222jc
|Salary:||£26 – 28k|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
This role will be based within a high-end residential development overlooking Petersham Meadows, which consists of just under 90 residential units and benefits from various amenities which are 2nd to none.
You will be reporting to the Estate/Property Manager and your role will be to provide assistance of the front of house management at the development. To supervise and monitor all front of house personnel to ensure that customer service is a priority. To liaise with Landlord’s personnel, contractors and specialists as required.
Therefore, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with team members, onsite staff, residents and guests, working collaboratively to achieve overall company business outcomes.
• Take personal responsibility for understanding and following the company’s Health & Safety policies and practices.
• Demonstrate personal engagement with safety and proactively identifying risks and hazards (to immediate manager) to continuously improve safety performance.
• To be a main point of contact, be responsible for quality customer service for residents and guests, handling day-to-day matters in a prompt and professional manner. Occasional, decision-making and problem-solving in the absence of supervision will be required, given the circumstances of the role.
• To conduct the required health and safety inspections and activities to assist in keeping the development and workplace a safe environment for all.
To be considered for this role you will need the following experience and technical abilities:
• Experience working in a high-end customer service establishment.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information and sensitive matters that may involve the general public and handling issues and queries with professionalism.
• Basic working knowledge in building maintenance systems.
• Practical application and working knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and legislation to eliminate or mitigate risk in the workplace.
As well as the following key behavioural competencies:
• Safety: Actively seeks to maintain a safe work environment for all employees, clients, contractors and members of the public.
• Professionalism: Demonstrating a methodical approach to work, including planning and organising oneself and others, in order to deliver work and prevent future problems.
• Integrity: Persuading, convincing or influencing others to get buy-in and win - win outcomes. It requires the ability to plan how to win support, gain co-operation and overcome barriers using a variety of approaches. It is also having the strength of character not to be dissuaded from following agreed procedures and raising to senior personnel any integrity concerns.
• Respect: Ensuring that ethical values are applied consistently to all. This includes taking the time to respect and understand others, interpersonal sensitivity and cultural awareness.
• Innovation: Continuously seeking areas for improvement, being open and adaptable to change driven by both internal and external factors; setting the bar higher to raise standards and secure competitive advantage. The commitment to achieve results, displaying persistence to overcome identified obstacles and the personal drive and determination to deliver desired outcomes.
• Teamwork: Working co-operatively and productively with others; openly exchanging information and supporting colleagues from around the organisation to achieve business goals.
This is a full-time role and your hours will be Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
25 October 2018
- West London
- circa £22 - £24.5k + location allowance
circa £22 - £24.5k + location allowance
31 October 2018
Mobile Heating Commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer
- Bishops Stortford
- up to £38k + Benefits
up to £38k + Benefits
14 March 2019
- circa £30 – 40k depending on experience
circa £30 – 40k depending on experience
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
12 April 2019
Project Supervisor (PS)- Mechanical & Electrical
- Sinai, Egypt
- circa £65k + Benefits
circa £65k + Benefits
10 April 2019
- Gloucester or Greenford
- Competitive Salary
10 April 2019
Technical Compliance Manager
- RAF Northwood, Middlesex
- £38-40k + Benefits
£38-40k + Benefits
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering