Teletruck Field Service Engineer (240ls)
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Sectors:||Automotive, Construction, Engineering, General, Logistics/Driving|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
To provide onsite customer support to our range of Teletrucks within the region, with a primary focus on keeping the machinery in peak operating condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve customer reports of technical problems with equipment
- Service a wide variety of machines both on and off site
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Complete job cards to a high standard promptly and within a given timeframe
- Complete all administration duties and timesheets in a timely manner
- Request parts efficiently and effectively
- Good customer service skills
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure compliance with relevant procedures when repairing and inspecting equipment
- Ensure work/personal equipment complies with all safety standards
- Present a professional image at all times
- Take responsibility for health and safety of self, colleagues and customers in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy
- All Engineers must ensure that their own tools are safe and legal to use.
- No lifting equipment (including straps, trolley jacks etc) must be supplied by the Engineer, these items are provided by the Company.
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Teletruck/ Forklift Truck Engineering
- Experience in materials handling equipment
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Interpersonal relationships
- Customer awareness
- Commercial awareness
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work without supervision
- Team player
What’s in it for you?
- An industry leading salary
- A career in one of the most well-known construction manufacturing companies in the world
For more information, please contact Lee on 0333 202 6500 or [email protected] or via the website
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
18 January 2019
WO - Dorking
18 January 2019
Workshop Team Leader
WTL - Dorking
18 January 2019
Technical Support Engineer
- up to £44k + Benefits
up to £44k + Benefits
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Over the years I have registered with several different agencies (civilian and military) and not one has ever been of any use to me whatsoever, either not finding me any work or, worse, sending me to assignments which were totally unsuitable.
It was only by chance that a colleague told me of Ex-Mil Recruitment and I registered with you and you responded by return, since which time you have been in regular communication with me, giving advice and guidance and most especially close liaison with the employer offering the vacancy.
With your assistance I attended two interviews, the first to make selection from several candidates which whittled us down to three and the second (yesterday) to make a final decision from the three remaining, from which I was delighted to be offered the post.
This is all down to your personal excellent communications and liaison and I am most grateful.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering