AJT (Advanced Jet Training) Qualified Instructor (319jc)
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
The purpose of this role is to deliver ground-based Phase IV Fast Jet Training as part of the UKMTS program. Responsible for the delivery of classroom and simulator instruction to future fast jet pilots.
Therefore, your key responsibilities will include:
• Conduct ground-based instruction of military Phase IV Fast Jet Training student Qualified Flying Instructors (QFIs) and ab-initio pilots in accordance with Advanced Jet Training (AJT) syllabuses
• Conduct Computer Based Training/Computer Aided Instruction/Simulator training as required, including ground school lessons and simulated airborne events in accordance with AJT syllabuses
• Conduct other tasks related to Hawk TMk2 training as directed
• Assist Curriculum Design as Hawk TMk2 Subject Matter Expert (SME) in development and maintenance of AJT courseware
• Complete Computer Aided Instruction and Simulator operator training to be able to deliver Hawk TMk2 fast jet training
• Gain and maintain Competent to Instruct ground certification by Central Flying School to be able to deliver Hawk TMk2 fast jet training
• Deliver training to QFIs and ab-initio fast jet pilots in accordance with AJT syllabuses Assist Curriculum Design as a Hawk TMk2 SME in development and maintenance of AJT courseware which is technically correct and meets customer requirements
• Complete other tasks related to Hawk TMk2 training to satisfaction of the Chief Instructor
• Produce successful and highly motivated students who excel in the ground and airborne arena
• Assessment of all fast jet student pilots in accordance with the AJT Assessment and Training Strategy throughout their training; daily
• Complete timely and accurate Sortie Report Forms for all assessed simulator events conducted
• Recommend updates to AJT courseware and syllabuses; periodically
To be eligible for this role, you will need the following knowledge, skills, and experience
• Previous military experience as a B1 or higher fast jet Qualified Flying Instructor
• Computer fluency to include Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and Explorer
• Previous military experience as a fast jet Qualified Weapons Instructor
• Previous instructional experience on BAES Hawk variants
• Previous experience in fast jet synthetic training
In return they are giving a good salary package and benefits package which includes up to 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, BUPA Private Medical Insurance for yourself and family, Up to 6% matched pension contribution, and Life Assurance (up to 3 times your annual salary). As well as free parking, as well as access to their Flexible Benefits Portal which offers, Childcare Vouchers, BUPA Dental Cover, Buying and selling annual leave (subject to statutory and organisational limitations) as well as Cash back and discounts for approximately 850 retailers across the UK.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
17 January 2020
Motor Vehicle Technician
- Camberwell, London
- £35,400 + OT +Benefits
£35,400 + OT +Benefits
17 January 2020
Digital RF System Engineer
- Herford and Watford
17 January 2020
Trainee Geo-technical Driller
- Gloucester based covering the whole of the UK
- up to £24,000 to start – up to £35,000 once qualified
up to £24,000 to start – up to £35,000 once qualified
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering