Aerospace Metal and Composite Repair Technician (320jc)
|Salary:||£25-30k + Benefits|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will be reporting to the Chief Technician and you would be able to do the following:
• Should be able to demonstrate good craftsmanship hand skills as required in Aerospace Metal and Composite repairs.
• Should be familiar with Carbon and Glass Fabrics, Alloys and Metals, Honey Comb Structures, Adhesives, Films and Pre Preg Resin Systems.
• Have the ability to perform Bonding applications of Composites and Metal together with Fabrication of various parts and assemblies.
• Should be familiar with the repair process of curing using Ovens, Bond Controllers, Bagging techniques, both vacuum and pressure, as well as the use of tools and fixtures
• Have the ability to; follow written instructions both internal as well as multi OEM repair publications, read drawings and work to tight tolerances and exacting standards.
• Be familiar with the use of hand measuring equipment as well as grinding, routers cutting and polishing tools.
• You will need to have good written and oral communication skills. Be used to 6S, LEAN and Continual Improvement methodologies and be proactive and compliant in ESH and Quality.
To be eligible for this role you will need the following personal attributes and qualifications:
• Must be able to achieve 3rd party screening applicable to BS7858 requirements.
• Must maintain Key Performance Indicators and be self-driven, proactive and motivated to achieve excellence and solve problems objectively.
• Must be used to working in a continual improvement environment with a positive attitude and be adaptable to learning new techniques as well as being able to play a key part in a small team.
• Must have similar working experience or transferable skill, ideally in a small to medium sized business.
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs to including Maths & English (Grade C or above)
• Must have strong communication skills and command of the English language.
The ideal individual will be living within about a 30-minute commute from their site.
In return they are offering a good starting salary, for a basic 40 hrs week, Annual leave to include 20 days holiday & Bank Holidays which increases to 23 & 25 days subject to length of service and attendance record. Other benefits will include Annual discretionary bonus, Sickness and Disability Benefits, Life Insurance, Company pension contribution of 6% and numerous other optional benefits as well as a comprehensive discount program.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
12 April 2019
Project Supervisor (PS)- Mechanical & Electrical
- Sinai, Egypt
- circa £65k + Benefits
circa £65k + Benefits
10 April 2019
- Gloucester or Greenford
- Competitive Salary
10 April 2019
Technical Compliance Manager
- RAF Northwood, Middlesex
- £38-40k + Benefits
£38-40k + Benefits
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering