Vacancy - Technical Compliance Manager 323jc
|Location:||RAF Northwood, Middlesex|
|Salary:||£38-40k + Benefits|
|Sectors:||Facilities Management, Health & Safety|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You’ll find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development, career progression and a stream of new challenges. All in a supportive and inclusive environment. You will be responsible for the implementation of technical compliance across the Hard Services PPM obligations. As well as undertaking the role of Deputy Responsible Person and managing the CAFM system and maintain the site’s Technical library.
• Manage the service teams delivering Technical Compliance
• Be responsible for the implementation of technical compliance across the Hard Services PPM obligation
• Ensure that the technical compliance self-audit of the Hard Services PPM obligations is undertaken
• Undertake the roles of Deputy Responsible Person and AP Electrical
• Ensure that all technical reports arising from PPM, statutory and technical inspections are reviewed, and resultant actions recorded in the CAFM system for resolution
• Prepare action plans and ensure they are implemented for an identified item arising from AE audits and inspections
We’re looking for:
• HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline (Essential)
• Desirable – Experience of complex building services in a military environment including electrical distribution private networks up to 11KV and associated large standby generators and UPS systems, large air conditioning plant, BMS and complex fire and security systems (Desirable)
• Experience in a similar role (Essential)
• Must be capable of fully satisfying the Client security clearance minimum requirements for SC level (Essential)
• Proficient in Microsoft packages, including word, excel and outlook (Essential)
• Recent work experience in a MOD environment or equivalent and compliance with Safe Systems of Work (JSP 375, Vol 3) (Desirable)
The successful candidate will have been continually resident in the UK for the past 5 years in order to pass the required security clearance on site.
In return they are offering an excellent starting salary and benefits pack and the ability to progress your career.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
02 December 2019
- Camberwell, South London
- Up to 23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Up to 23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
23 August 2019
- Leicestershire or Milton Keynes
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience
Salary negotiable, depending on experience
09 December 2019
Field Based Trainer - Manual Handling
- Regional Role - Ideal location would be East Midlands or South of England
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
11 December 2019
- Dodworth South Yorkshire
11 December 2019
- Dodworth South Yorkshire
10 December 2019
- South East and West Midlands
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering