IPAF Training Instructor (355jc)
|Salary:||circa £27-30k depending on experience + car|
|Sectors:||Health & Safety, Training|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will be reporting to the Training Team Leader and your role will be to provide training to customers and colleagues in the safe use of powered access platforms.
Therefore, your key tasks will include:
• Deliver training courses to delegates across the region with extensive travel across multiple sites
• Be an ambassador for quality health and safety including the well-being of customer where required
• Ensure all courses are carried out to the criteria required by external awarding bodies
• Drive compliance of paperwork as required by external awarding bodies and upload to the governing body once the course has been completed
• Responsible for providing training at the required standards of the business and external bodies
• Direct any leads to relevant sales teams
• Prepare and deliver training as required.
• Assist with any formal audits / verification as required.
• Assist with planning and arrangements as required.
• Undertake training assessments and complete documentation, within the relevant service level agreement
• Maintain up to date and easily accessible training records
• Compile and complete a record demonstrating a minimum of 30 hours Continuing Professional Development
• Complete, store and handle all paperwork in line with GDPR requirements
• Identify and promote best practice in training / assessment delivery. Proactively pursue opportunities for improvement and implement appropriate changes, securing relevant approvals and authority.
• Promote positive working relationships with customers, line managers and candidates Provide training and assessment guidance as required.
• To train and assess in accordance with Awarding Organisation standards and assist with other training and development activities as and when required
To be eligible for this role you will need the following:
• Teacher / trainer the trainer certificate such as award in education and training
• Trainer the Trainer certificate in the courses that are being delivered
• Assessor certificate (desirable)
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
• IPAF Instructor qualification
• Driving Licence
• First Aid Certificate
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible with travel
• Excellent presentation skills
The client will provide training to suitable candidates who have held an IPAF operator ticket for minimum of 6 months before they can placed on an IPAF instructor course and you will need to pass the course before they can make an appointment.
They are seeking to recruit 4 personnel currently covering Scotland, South West, London East and London West
In return, they are offering a good starting salary, + car and other company benefits as well as ongoing training and development within the company.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
16 September 2019
HGV Driver / Rigger
- London (Various)
13 September 2019
Head of Supply Chain
- High Wycombe
- £ Highly Competitive
£ Highly Competitive
13 September 2019
Fire and Flood Cleaning Technician
- £19-24k DOE
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering