Principal Engineer (Systems) vacancy in Loudwater (361jc)
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Can you coach and develop others?
Do you enjoy problem solving?
Can you deliver on time and to budget?
The Principal Systems Engineer is required to provide requirements, design, verification and validation support to the assigned project. They will utilise their expertise in the current phase of the project, taking cognisance of cost and schedule constraints whilst ensuring adherence to processes set down by the Engineering Manager. Providing support and mentoring to other team members.
Responsible for system design and analysis activities: -
• Elicit, refine and create verification statements for document requirements
• Perform system analysis to derive function performance and interface requirements to satisfy system requirements
• Perform system design activities to ensure the system architecture is compatible with the baseline product, ensuring its consistency across all subsystems to meet system requirements.
• Maintain the design and specifications of the system.
• Develop and maintain system architecture design documents as necessary.
• Perform technical risk analysis, then plan document and execute verification and validation activities
• Understand and implement systems engineering tools, methodology and tasks to action requirements
• Identify any project or product quality or process risk that exists escalate and document as required.
• Initiate or provide solutions to identified risks where possible
• Participate in major reviews, (PDR, TRR etc.) throughout the lifecycle
Knowledge & Skills
• Engineering, Physics, Systems, Acoustics, or Signal Processing degree (or similar or equivalent experience).
• Leadership potential and aspiration
• A good problem solver
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts
• Articulate with good communication skills; able to effectively communicate clearly
• Self-motivated and able to work to budgets and timescales as part of a team and individually
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
• Must be able to obtain SC security clearance
• Adapt use of DOORS
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• Must be able to obtain SC security clearance
In return the are offering an excellent base salary and benefits package and the ability to join a dynamic and expanding company that is seeking to grow the company for the next decade.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
10 February 2020
Freelance Operations Manager
- Competitive Day Rate
Competitive Day Rate
20 February 2020
Cook/ Chief / Outdoor Instructor
05 February 2020
- Ballygawley, Co Tyrone, Ireland
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering