Senior Systems Test Engineer (380jc)
|Sectors:||Cyber/IT Security, Engineering, IT/Telecoms|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Their Hardware Security Module is used to help secure the Internet DNS system and also by many other commercial organisations such as Mastercard, Apple, Google, VeriSign and Shell. The Company has also developed and continue to develop next generation cryptographic products for the UK MOD and export markets involving leading edge hardware, firmware and software. The Company prides itself on providing state of the art development tools, an excellent working environment (at either their Gloucester site or the recently refurbished Greenford office which is easily accessible from London via the Central Line) and career development opportunities for employees in the very exciting cybersecurity domain. Due to recent contract awards and growth of the business, the Communication Systems Business Unit of they are looking to expand their product development Systems Test capability, and actively recruiting for Systems Test Engineers of all grades and experience, who can demonstrate:
• Develop manual and automated system level testing of products, throughout the development lifecycle, to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
• Create and maintain Systems Test artefacts, such as Test Plans, Test Procedures and Test Reports, as required, throughout the product development lifecycle, to result in a positive project outcome.
• Carry out Systems Test activities in accordance with Systems Test artefacts, so that test, qualification and acceptance events are completed successfully.
• Input to project management process regarding estimates to complete; potential risks and opportunities; project issues; and reporting of progress / completion.
• Represent System Test in design reviews and customer meetings.
• Actively contribute to and/or lead defined aspects of the project to achieve optimal balance between requirements, schedule and cost.
• Manage customers and external suppliers to ensure compliance with agreed processes and achievement of project objectives.
• Generate and review technical proposals, and provide estimates for the associated effort, costs and risks, for bids and proposals, leading to contract awards.
• Work closely with project management and engineering project leads to create proposals that drive down project costs and increase margin.
• Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
• Significant experience and a full understanding of Systems Test Engineering and Systems Test events.
• Significant experience of developing Systems Test artefacts and achieving a compliant systems design.
• Experience in writing high quality technical documentation and the formal technical review of such material.
• Experience of DOORS and automated test tools.
• Experience of EMC and TEMPEST qualification testing and working with external test houses.
• Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject desirable.
• Willing and able to obtain, and maintain, SC and/or DV security clearance.
The Company offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme based on company profit/cash targets, 25 days’ holiday with the option to buy additional 5 days, a flexible Company benefits scheme you can tailor to suit your needs, competitive Pension scheme with Life Assurance, flexible start/finish times, a confidential Employee Support Helpline, free car parking
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
16 September 2019
HGV Driver / Rigger
- London (Various)
13 September 2019
Head of Supply Chain
- High Wycombe
- £ Highly Competitive
£ Highly Competitive
13 September 2019
Fire and Flood Cleaning Technician
- £19-24k DOE
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering