Vacancy - Real Estate Agent CSB5
|Salary:||£25K - £35K|
|Placed by:||Chelsea Staff Bureau|
Our highly acclaimed client is a well-established international Real Estate Developer. They seek experienced Real Estate Sales Agent’s with experience with selling off plan in London, Dubai, etc;
Our prestigious client combines over a century of local expertise to become one of the UK’s leading luxury residential estate agents. With offices in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Mayfair and Kensington, they are perfectly situated to oversee the sale, letting and management of some of London’s most luxurious properties and new developments.
You will be responsible for registering applicants and converting as many viewings as possible into new sales, whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service. Assisting in sales for Buy to Let investors and with property selection for investment buyers, you will have in-depth knowledge of the property market, keeping fully up to date with new legislation.
With your excellent communication skills, you will negotiate deals and renewals between landlords and tenants to ensure service and maximum revenue. Proactive and strategic, you will focus on acquiring new business through regular networking with landlords and property professionals.
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions
• Intermediate negotiation processes consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
• Display and market real property to possible buyers
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
• Manage property auctions or exchanges
• Maintain and update listings of available properties
• Cooperate with appraisers, lenders and inspectors
• Develop networks and cooperate with Solicitors, mortgage lenders and contractors
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Show properties to clients and sell them the area
• Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
• Proven track of successful sales record
• excellent communication skills for liaising with professional contacts
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• Ability to use MS Office
• Real estate agent’s or broker’s licence
• an understanding of marketing techniques to help market the properties
• An understanding of the Dubai Market (UAE)
• RERA qualified if worked in UAE
Previous experience of working in Real Estate in Dubai would be a definite plus
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus uncapped On Target Earnings
If you’re ready to open a new door in your career, apply online now.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
11 December 2019
- Dodworth South Yorkshire
06 January 2020
Business Winning Director
- Bordon, Hampshire
- £ Negotiable
29 October 2019
Sales Account Manager
- Herndon - Washington- US
- $85,000 - $120,000
$85,000 - $120,000
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
17 January 2020
Motor Vehicle Technician
- Camberwell, London
- £35,400 + OT +Benefits
£35,400 + OT +Benefits
17 January 2020
Digital RF System Engineer
- Herford and Watford
17 January 2020
Trainee Geo-technical Driller
- Gloucester based covering the whole of the UK
- up to £24,000 to start – up to £35,000 once qualified
up to £24,000 to start – up to £35,000 once qualified
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering