Vacancy - DSAT SME 445jc
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will be reporting to the Operations Training Systems Manager, and your role will be
for the evaluation and validation phase of the training cycle. DSAT compliance demands the provision of a formal evaluation and validation process by which to support effective and appropriately reactive training systems. Additionally, the customer requires Military Flying Training System students to gain appropriate accreditation for their training. The Training Evaluation Officer will be the company’s first point of contact for these two areas of business
Therefore, your key responsibilities will fall into a number of areas:
• Partnering, so you can uphold partnering behaviours and participate in events as required, which will result in successful partnering relationships internally within the company and externally across UKMFTS.
• Health, Safety & Environment/Air Safety, where you will uphold adherence to the Health, Safety & Environmental Polices and Air Safety responsibilities, resulting in no avoidable loss of life or injury to first, second or third parties as a result of any aspect of company Flight Training Aviation or Ground Operations.
• Course Evaluation, use of Internal Validation (In-Val) methodologies to assess training achievement against training objectives and resources to help maintain an improvement plan and inform courseware change.
• External Evaluation, support of External Validation (Ex-Val) procedures as required by the Training Requirements Authority to inform an analysis of the totality of UKMFTS training against desired strategic outcomes, and to produce action plans in response to Ex-Val analysis.
• Documentation, review and update an Appendix to the company UKMFTS Training Strategy to describe the relevant In-Val, Ex-Val and Evaluation processes and thereby fully update Training Strategy Annex.
• Communication, ensure, through effective communication, UKMFTS wide awareness of In-Val, Ex-Val and Evaluation processes. Thereby give full customer awareness of In-Val and Ex-Val procedures, processes and outcomes.
• Accreditation, liaison with the MOD in support of the Joint Service Policy to seek appropriate civilian accreditation for students undergoing mandatory training within MFTS, to give appropriate accreditation for student qualifications.
To do this you will have the following dimensions:
• Liaise with UKMFTS students and conduct online surveys and face to face Post Course
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders as required. *
• Collate and analyse quantitative and qualitative data.
• Provide informed feedback on training efficiency.
• Suggest and recommend adjustments to training systems where required.
• Liaise with relevant examining bodies and organisations to facilitate the award of appropriate educational accreditations.
The ideal individual will need to have the following Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Fully conversant with DSAT principles and associated documentation.
• Fully conversant with the Kirkpatrick approach to evaluation.
• Experience of military approaches to InVal, ExVal and Evaluation.
• An understanding of MOD policies on Inval, ExVal, Evaluation and the Accreditation of Training. Competent with Microsoft Office products.
• MSP/Prince 2 or equivalent project management skills;
• Experience of Private Finance Initiative (PFI) contracting and experience of major/complex Aerospace and infrastructure programmes;
• Ex-military aircrew; and Demonstrated performance delivering Flying Training Services capability for multiple military services on multiple military flying platforms.
The ideal candidate would probably be someone who has extensive DSAT knowledge and experience within a military context, with preference of flying experience, however this is a ground based role, and you will be primarily based in the Bristol area, with some travel to other locations in the UK, but this is not a flying post and the salary level will be consistent with a non-flying role.
In return they are giving a good salary package and benefits package which includes up to 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, BUPA Private Medical Insurance for yourself and family, Up to 6% matched pension contribution, and Life Assurance (up to 3 times your annual salary). As well as free parking, as well as access to their Flexible Benefits Portal which offers, Childcare Vouchers, BUPA Dental Cover, Buying and selling annual leave (subject to statutory and organisational limitations) as wall as Cash back and discounts for approximately 850 retailers across the UK.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
25 February 2020
Air Traffic Management Safety Engineer
- circa £50 - 62k + Benefits
circa £50 - 62k + Benefits
25 February 2020
Air Traffic Management (ATM) Safety Engineer
- Boscombe Down
- circa £50 - 62k + Benefits.
circa £50 - 62k + Benefits.
05 February 2020
- Ballygawley, Co Tyrone, Ireland
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
06 April 2020
Project Procurement Manager
- £ Competitive
06 April 2020
Engineering Manager - Sonars & CM
- £ Competitive
06 April 2020
- £ Competitive
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering