Vacancy - Industrial Fabrication / Assembly – Workshop Operative 450ww
|Salary:||£11.50 per hour|
|Sectors:||Engineering, General, Logistics/Driving|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Salary: £11.50 per hour paid weekly
Department: Industrial Fabrication/Assembly
Our Client is looking for an Industrial Fabrication Assembly Workshop Operative (450ww)
Our client a leading designer and manufacturer and installers of steel door-sets and louvre products, suitable for a variety of applications. they provide high quality and comprehensive steel door products to companies across the UK
Or Client is looking for an Industrial Fabrication / Assembly – Workshop Operative
Working as part of the Industrial Fabrication / Assembly Workshop team under the direction of Team Leader Industrial Fabrication/Assembly and Works Manager.
Ensuring that you follow the Companies Operation Procedures in Engineering Quality systems that are in place and followed.
• To carry out the fabrication and assembly of all types of doors and fittings in the Companies Industrial Division product range.
• The fabrication and assembly of components and sub-assemblies in the Companies Industrial Division product range and if required for stock.
• The fabrication and assembly of components and sub-assemblies in the Companies Security Division product range and if required for stock.
• Provide production timings as required by the business.
• To contribute towards the construction and implementation of continuous improvement programs on the shop floor including product, jig and fixture development.
• To ensure all working practices and operation of machinery is conducted within the appropriate company or legislative Health & Safety guidelines.
• To help with housekeeping around other areas of the factory as required.
• To help with general production operations as required.
General and Reporting
• The performance of company internal quality audits either against the issues audit plan or at the request of the Quality Manager.
• At all times to conduct the performance of your duties within the policies and guidelines of the business namely the handbook, quality, environmental and health and safety systems and to actively partake in the promotion, further development and enhancement of such.
• Required to maintain confidentiality in all matters relating to the company, including its products, services, financial information and customers.
• All other reasonable duties required by your line manager. This document supersedes all previous job descriptions.
• Upon request or at regular intervals, provide Senior management with status or progress reports on departmental activities, issues and effectiveness.
Annual Leave and Overtime
• 25 days Leave plus (8) bank holidays 5 days are pre-allocated over Christmas period.
• Overtime is payable at 1.5 times the hourly rate. Overtime worked on a Sunday is payable at 2 times the hourly rate.
Company Bonus Scheme
• After your successful probation, you will be eligible to join the Bonus Scheme which is results based on both company and performance specific objectives set out for each key role, but typically based on achieved performance outputs will represent 18% of the annual salary in a full year.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
10 February 2020
Freelance Operations Manager
- Competitive Day Rate
Competitive Day Rate
05 February 2020
- Ballygawley, Co Tyrone, Ireland
07 February 2020
Ground Worker – Machine Operator
- Barnsley- Leeds Yorkshire Area
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
06 April 2020
Project Procurement Manager
- £ Competitive
06 April 2020
Engineering Manager - Sonars & CM
- £ Competitive
06 April 2020
- £ Competitive
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering