Front of House Receptionist (Concierge) vacancy in London Mayfair (480ww)
|Salary:||£21.000 - £26.000|
|Sectors:||Admin, General, Health & Safety, Information Security, Security|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Situated in the heart of London it also provides office space which is bespoke and created to the client’s specification.
Their clients are largely drawn from the alternative investment community and have all the services of a serviced office.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with very good interpersonal skills and has experience of dealing with customers at every level.
• Our Client is looking for a reliable and positive person who will make every customer’s experience a special one, giving them the very best service with a friendly smile where nothing is too much trouble.
• You will be reporting to the Operations/ Property Manager and your role will be to provide assistance of the front of house management at the development.
• To supervise and monitor all front of house personnel to ensure that customer service is a priority.
• To liaise with personnel, contractors and specialists as required.
• Required and carry out some limited butler duties when required.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
• To be able to work flexible hours
• Required to secure the building at the close of each day.
• Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with team members, onsite staff, residents and guests, working collaboratively to achieve overall company business outcomes.
• Take personal responsibility for understanding and following the company’s Health & Safety policies and practices.
• Demonstrate personal engagement with safety and proactively identifying risks and hazards (to immediate manager) to continuously improve safety performance.
• To be a main point of contact, be responsible for quality customer service for guests, handling day-to-day matters in a prompt and professional manner.
• Occasional, decision-making and problem-solving in the absence of supervision will be required, given the circumstances of the role.
• Be required to understand health and safety and activities to assist in keeping the development and workplace a safe environment for all.
• Experience working in a high-end customer service establishment.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information and sensitive matters that may involve the general public and handling issues and queries with professionalism.
• To maintain a safe work environment for all employees, clients, contractors and members of the public.
• Professionalism: Demonstrating a methodical approach to work, including planning and organising oneself and others, in order to deliver work and prevent future problems.
• Integrity: and respect, ensuring that ethical values are applied consistently to all, to respect and understand others, interpersonal sensitivity and cultural awareness.
• Teamwork: Working co-operatively and productively with others; openly exchanging information and supporting colleagues from around the organisation to achieve business goals.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
02 November 2020
Security Guard (12-hour day shift)
- £21,510 plus benefits
£21,510 plus benefits
20 February 2020
Cook/ Chief / Outdoor Instructor
29 July 2020
Service Systems Support Engineer
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
23 November 2020
Trainee Geo-technical Driller
- Gloucester Base and covering the UK
- starting at £22,800 plus overtime, subsistence, accommodation etc.
starting at £22,800 plus overtime, subsistence, accommodation etc.
23 November 2020
AJT (Advanced Jet Training) Qualified Instructor
- RAF Valley
- Excellent Package
18 November 2020
Trials Manager Static Trials
- Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Up to £41k + Benefits
Up to £41k + Benefits
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering