IT/Technical Relationship Manager (494jc)
|Salary:||up to £25k + Benefits|
|Sectors:||Admin, Cyber/IT Security, IT/Telecoms, Security|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will be reporting to the directors and your role will be as follows:
• To oversee and manage their internal IT and Network systems including their MS Azure Cloud and provide Technical support to their customers typically spanning a wide geographical area.
• Provide 1st / 2nd / 3rd Line support to customers via Telephone, Email, TeamViewer etc during office hours.
• Deal with and improve their network, both speed and security etc.
• Load software onto to our products
• Check quality of product deliveries from suppliers.
• Manage low level electronic repairs – e.g. Soldering. So low level electronics knowledge useful.
• To provide guidance, support, associated Risk Assessments, policy, procedure and guidance documents to customers in their ‘Journey’ from ‘thinking Body Camera idea’ to ‘roll-out’ and beyond.
• The authoring of product Instruction manuals and procedures. Manage all.
• To be an ambassador for the company to the outside world.
• To form working relationships with their premier customers in the Blue Light and Public Sector Market place.
• To serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences trade shows, and expositions
• To maximise company profits
• To identify and propose technologies to compete and be ahead of market trends, keeping the company competitive and innovative.
• To foresee and avoid stagnation in the marketplace
• To provide support in the preparation of Bids / Tenders
To be eligible for this role you will need the following:
• Must be a problem solver and be able to quickly identify and solve issues.
• Experience in building and managing of databases. Java Scripting, as well as SQL Server / MS Server MS Azure and SSL Certificates etc
• An influential communicator, with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages and identify mutually agreeable solutions
• Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
• Be able to communicate and influence Senior peer group down to basic user.
• Strong customer and client focus
• You must have entrepreneurial spirit, be a self-starter, able to, and used to, working remotely and be able to plan to reach company objectives.
• Prepared to travel throughout UK and Europe and likely travel to Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia is highly likely.
Other useful skill sets would also be nice to have:
• CCTV products and Control room software such as Genetec / Milestone / Axis / Verint /
• Onvif Protocols.
• 3G / 4 G Live Video transmission. Antennas
• PTT and commercial communications.
• Criminal Justice / Evidence
• Software writing and coding experience. Prince 2 and other Methodologies
In return they are offering an excellent starting salary, and all the usual benefits, as well as a bonus structure which will be measured on both the company and your performance over the year. All travel will be fully expensed both in the UK and overseas.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
04 December 2019
NYE Door Supervisor
- Central London
- £25-£30 Per Hour
£25-£30 Per Hour
02 December 2019
- Camberwell, South London
- Up to 43,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Up to 43,000 per annum (depending on experience)
02 December 2019
- Camberwell, South London
- Up to 23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Up to 23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering