Business Winning Director (003jc)
|Sectors:||Cyber/IT Security, Sales, Senior Appointments|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
They are now seeking to recruit an individual who will work with a small team to help them advance business growth whilst also developing relationships key customers and defence suppliers.
You will have the freedoms to be truly entrepreneurial and work alongside the CEO to drive further business growth and success, with the goal of establishing and leading a Business Winning team in the not so distant future.
Senior Leadership and Management
• Serve as a member of the company Senior Leadership Team.
• Work closely with the CEO to develop and implement the company’s long-term strategy.
• Management and mentorship of individuals directly within the Business Winning team and wider business.
• A disruptive thinker who feels empowered to challenge and develop new business winning campaign strategies.
• Demonstrable expertise in winning new business from defence frameworks and tender opportunities, with an ability to communicate and influence effectively to develop and maintain customer relationships.
• Be responsible for developing existing pieces of business to deliver against organic business growth and lead the development of new business.
• Experience of growing and managing a multi-disciplinary team.
• Motivated to join a business at a stage of growth and to be integral in driving success, developing processes and accounts.
• Be an experienced communicator that can excite senior leaders who are not tech savvy.
• Track analyse and report weekly on all leads, opportunities, pipeline and projects to the CEO.
Their ideal candidate will have the following:
• Have demonstrable sector knowledge or experience within UK Defence (Army, Air force or Royal Navy).
• Hold a strong technical or strong commercial background.
• Be bold and innovative in the approach to winning new business, growing existing business and fostering new relationships.
• Hold strong leadership skills, to be able to set direction for others and motivate a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to hold a minimum of UK Security Clearance (SC).
• Hold a UK Driving Licence and have a willingness to travel to client sites.
The ideal candidate could possibly be an ex Officer, Maj, Lt Col or Col from a comms background who has been working within the IT Coms sector of the MoD and who is seeking a first step out into the civilian sector, but has enough entrepreneurial skills and abilities who can be coached and developed within a very short space of time, or someone who has left the services and has been a BDM within the IT Security sector, with strong connections within the current UK MoD security and cyber sector.
In return they are offering an excellent starting salary, as well as an ongoing bonus which is linked to the revenue you have generated for the company, as well as 25 days holiday, flexible employee benefits package and a recognition scheme, where you can volunteer to help charities and local communities.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
11 February 2020
RF Radio Telecommunications Engineer
- East Hanningfield - Chelmsford
10 February 2020
Freelance Operations Manager
- Competitive Day Rate
Competitive Day Rate
10 February 2020
Mobile HGV Vehicle Mechanic
- Midlands Region
- generous starting salary + Vehicle + Benefits
generous starting salary + Vehicle + Benefits
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering