Day Security Guard (009jc)
|Salary:||£21,500 + Benefits|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
This role requires someone to help ensure the physical security of our building meaning you must possess the ability to follow set security procedures, whilst always ensuring the safety of our employees and visitors.
The role will require regular patrols of the building both internal and external to assess the environment and will involve a number of other tasks to ensure that the operation of the building continues to function smoothly.
Therefore, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Guard Reception
• Regular patrols of the building to ensure it is secure
• Dealing with system alarm activations
• Signing in and out staff, contractors and other visitors to site
• Appropriately recording and reporting any incidents or concerns to the Head of Building Security
• Monitoring of CCTV
• Supporting any other parts of the business as and when required
• Ensuring that the Assignment Instructions for the building and the role are fully adhered to
To be eligible for this role you will need the following:
• Current Security Industry Authority (SIA) license held, other additional security qualifications would be highly desirable.
• Computer literate, whilst noting that full training for our internal computer systems will be given
• Experience of working within security industry either as a lone worker or as part of a team
• Ability to report and record events as they occur
• Previous experience of working in an office environment or within a professional organisation
• Confident to reaffirm security protocols to those who may be unaware
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to follow procedures
• Smart, reliable, watchful, hardworking, patient, diligent, diplomatic
• Proactive, able to use one’s initiative and seek guidance where necessary
• Previous experience as a guard as well as being faultlessly reliable are essential
• Good people skills
• Ability to get on well with others whilst remaining professional
The ideal candidate would be someone who is used to working within a corporate security operation as you will be not only dealing with internal members of the company, but also visitors to their company who may need assistance and guidance during their stay.
In return they are offering a good starting salary and you will be working permanent days, 4 days on and 4 days off starting at 0700hrs and finishing at 1900hrs, which will include weekend and bank holidays.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
21 January 2020
IDG (Integrated Driver Generator) Fitter
- Stansted, Essex
- up to £29k + Benefits
up to £29k + Benefits
21 January 2020
Fitter – Inflatables
- Stanstead, Essex
- Up to £26k + benefits
Up to £26k + benefits
21 January 2020
Systems Engineer (Developer)
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering