Pre /Post Sales Engineer vacancy in Ely, Cambridgeshire (027ww)
|Region:||London and South East|
|Sectors:||Cyber/IT Security, IT/Telecoms, Information Security, Management, Overseas, Sales|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Our Client wish to recruit an International Pre/Post-Sales Engineer, this person will be responsible for a wide range of sensitive customer interactions and to add to their growing team.
Our Client is leading Radio and Security Solutions development Company, who manufacture and commercialises concealed weapon detection cameras which screen for threats at a distance. Using unique and proprietary radar techniques with innovative engineering, mathematical models and advanced signal processing to provide real time detection without operator interpretation.
The Company has radically rethought the idea of a security perimeter, covertly extending it well away from protected sites and therefore protecting crowded areas before arrival at check-in desks, hand scanning checks or conventional portal security facilities.
The Companies clients engage in projects that are often sensitive and of secure nature. It is therefore key to understand and support our customers, especially on the technological aspects.
Role & Responsibilities
• Work closely in conjunction with the Sales team, and focus on technical aspects of the solution to clearly communicate and sell the value of the company’s products and solutions,
• Provide and present product demonstrations including advanced product features and benefits specific to customer requirements,
• Respond to prospect RFPs and RFIs,
• Assist the sales team in identifying sales opportunities,
• Build and deliver custom demonstrations and proof of concepts,
• Develop a vast understanding and awareness of customers’ operational and technical requirements.,
• Translate business needs from various sectors into clear technical requirements
• Hold workshops and solution strategies for potential customers,
• Work with the potential customers to help plan, scope, develop and deploy company equipment and software solutions.
• Post Sales, you will be piloting the implementation of the solution, commissioning installations and holding user training to ensure complete system sign off
Required Skills & Knowledge
• You have an engineering background, ideally with a security bias.
• Understanding of IT networks configuration and fault finding.
• Experience installing and configuring software, under windows and Linux
• Understanding of IP networks, configuration and fault finding. Changing IP addresses, subnet masks, router configurations etc.
• Experience writing test scripts, and using ini files to configure system settings and software • Demonstratable good knowledge of IT and PC config’s
• Excellent written English, able to produce written technical documents, for client use, during pre and post sales processes
• Minimum 5 years’ experience, perhaps in the CCTV, radar or similar security industry
• Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions,
• Desire to develop Presales and Sales knowledge as well as customer facing and demonstration skills,
• Curious and intellectually agile, ingenious in project management, you enjoy solving issues and use high energy to reach your goals,
• Capable for extensive international travel a must, may sometimes exceed 50% of time, frequent travel throughout Middle East, Asia & USA.
• Positive attitude and collaborative work style • Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment where a high level of flexibility is required,
• Fluency in English required, native speaker a real plus, any other language is benefit.
• Computer literate and adept with MS Office
In Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
Demonstrated experience with Linux programming environments
Background with strong understanding of communication systems design and theory.
For more information, please contact Warren Wright, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 ext 1or Email: [email protected] or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering