Lead Electrical Technician vacancy in Kennington, London (028jc)
|Salary:||£35-45k + Excellent Benefits|
|Sectors:||Electronics, Engineering, Health & Safety|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will be reporting to the Operations Manager, and your role will be to provide the support required to meet the business need for results in both production and planned and breakdown maintenance, ranging from hands-on work to operation of production equipment and administration through internal computerised systems
Therefore, your key responsibilities include:
• Lead electrical and engineering compliance in Kennington.
• Carry out routine servicing, fault finding, repair, monitoring and testing of electrical and, where required, mechanical equipment at Kennington.
• Undertake Ex inspections of electrical equipment within hazardous areas.
• Conduct electrical inspections of fixed electrical systems in accordance with national and CBL standards.
• Support and manage electrical orientated project work scopes with electrical installations, testing, and handover.
• Take instruction from and input records to computerised asset management system prioritising, scheduling, and implementing work in accordance with the schedule.
• Communicate pro-actively with management to plan and co-ordinate maintenance and repair activities.
• When required, assist Distillery Operators with running of Stills, Cooling Tower, Boiler, and other operational equipment.
To be eligible for this role you will need the following key skills and experience:
• Time served Electrician with 17/18th Edition and COMPEX certification.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Undertakes multi-skilled training and to work to a level of multi-skilling in line with competence.
• Understand and contribute to continuous improvement
• Understanding of Process Control systems.
• Computer literate and able to operate business systems.
• Knowledge of Relevant Health & Safety legislation.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has knowledge and has operated in a potentially explosive atmospheres as you could find in flour mills, Oil & Gas, Distillery sectors, however, full training will be given.
In return they are offering an excellent starting salary as well as a benefits package which includes 25+ days holiday, very good pension scheme, profit share program, yearly allowance, continuous improvement training, private healthcare etc. Your working week will be 37.5 hrs per week, with overtime paid at 1.5x with occasional Saturday working as production is needed. You will also be working within a very small close knit team at the site, but with support from the global company and some of the best FMGC engineers globally, as well as a comprehensive training programs and many opportunities to work at other sites around the world if you wish.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
20 February 2020
Cook/ Chief / Outdoor Instructor
17 June 2020
Technical Support Engineer
- Cheltenham -
- £30,000 - £44,000
£30,000 - £44,000
18 June 2020
Principal Systems Engineer
- £ Competitive
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
01 July 2020
Technical Leader Digital RF
24 June 2020
- Hackney, London
- up to £30k
up to £30k
22 June 2020
Parkguard Patrol Officer
- North London, North East London, West London and Hertfordshire
- £28,500 to £33,000
£28,500 to £33,000
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering