Cook/ Chief / Outdoor Instructor vacancy in Ballygawley (041ww)
|Sectors:||Fitness & Training, General, Health & Safety|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Our client is one of the leading Activity Centre in Ireland with amazing fun outdoor adventures set in beautiful Forest & Countryside.
They are very proud and love what they do & they love what they have done & and proud that they make dreams happen, and they always make sure that everyone who visits feels a part of that too!
Our Client is looking for an Experienced Cook/ Chief with Outdoor Instructor qualifications to join their hard-working fun-loving team to help provide every visitor with an experience they will never forget.
Role and responsibilities
• To guide and encourage visitors during their adventure and to help celebrate their achievements before leaving.
• To ensure customers safety and enjoyment must always be maintained to the highest level.
• If you can make the centre more fantastic and get people recommending us and returning, then we want you.
• Welcoming all customers in a friendly and professional manner in a safe environment.
• Ensuring customers receive a consistent and exceptional experience while at the centre.
• Be an active team player assisting management and other team members.
• Assist in successfully running activities, including the care of equipment and facilities.
• To be an ambassador & role model to visitors and peers.
• Pass the in-house training programme and this will allow you to work unsupervised.
• A positive service delivery and customer outlook, with a strong “can do” attitude and attention to detail.
• The ability to work both independently, using own initiative and as part of a wider team.
• Be safety conscious, with a professional outlook.
• Have a ‘Customer comes first’ attitude with drive and enthusiasm.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
• Have high energy levels with a cheerful disposition and the ability to work under pressure.
• Must like working outdoors and demonstrate attention to detail and diligently follow company procedures.
• Must be able to perform all physical duties.
Qualifications and experience
• Professional Chef Diploma – NVQ Level 3
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
• A self-starter/ Previous restaurant, military or festival background/
• An eye for creativity and imaginative ideas/ High level of attention to detail/ Interest in bush craft & cooking over fire
• First Aid Trained, Level
• 2+ HACCP,
• Training qualifications
• A flexible approach to work,
• Excellent verbal and listening skills,
• Ability to follow instructions and where necessary use initiative,
• Ability to become a leader.
• Holiday Entitlement: 28 days holiday (pro rata).
• Full time working hours:
• Weekend and bank holiday are standard working days
• Hours will be rostered by the site manager
For more information, please contact Warren Wright at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 ext 1, or [email protected] or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
26 May 2020
Trainee Geo-technical Driller
- Gloucester based and covering UK Wide
- up to £24,000 to start + OT
up to £24,000 to start + OT
15 May 2020
Field Operations Manager/UAV Flight Tester
- Excellent Package
06 May 2020
Senior Software Engineer
- £ Competitive
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering