Service Support Engineer vacancy in Heathrow (049ww)
|Region:||London and South East|
|Sectors:||Cyber/IT Security, Engineering, IT/Telecoms|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Our Client is an infrastructure and systems solutions company that cover a wide range of requirements across voice and data infrastructures, seeking always to deliver robust, reliable communications, delivers end-to-end approach, from original design through to ongoing support, is precisely tailored to your unique environment and business needs.
Our Client is looking to employ a Service Support Engineer to join their growing team working with the Service Assurance Manager
Reporting to the Service Assurance Manager the Service Support Engineer will be part of a shift-based team consisting of service and support engineers.
The Engineer will work closely with other Operational functions to ensure that multi-technology solutions are delivered and supported seamlessly for our customers.
The team is responsible for:
• Responding to Customer reported incidents (via NOC) within an SLA framework, ensuring all incidents are resolved or service restored within SLA.
• Ensuring Customers requests (Moves, Adds, Changes or Cancellations) are delivered within expected timeframes.
• Completing Customer Service Visits (CSV) to a planned schedule including customer equipment audits, equipment triage, cosmetic repairs & equipment programming.
• Installation of equipment and services at Company locations.
• Assist with Airport coverage testing and product testing as required.
The technology scope is split between Radio and cellular based equipment with additional service scope including Unified Comms, Network, Wireless and M2M related technologies that, form part of shared platforms or dedicated solutions for customers,
• Work as part of a team covering a shift rota
• Work as part of a team covering the on-call out of hours rota
• Standby to shift rota – Cover for annual leave / sickness / training
• Ensure that the overall performance of Service meets customer service level requirements & Service performance targets
• Maintaining customer satisfaction as per set targets and objectives.
• Ensuring HR procedures are followed.
• Ensure each all functions within Service operate in compliance with all SHEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality) & legal.
• Ensure all timesheets are completed and submitted in timely manner
• Ensure all expenses are completed and submitted in a timely manner
• Working with peers to ensure optimal delivery Ensure all activities are completed in conjunction with Company BMS
• Ensure all service requests are completed within agreed SLA
• Ensure all service tickets raised on SME are completed in a timely manner against our SLA’s to promote all departments and products within Company
• To comply with all Company working practices as per Operators Manual. As requested by the Service Delivery Manager, attend and complete service tickets received from the NOC in a timely manner to meet customer SLA
• To deliver Client Projects as requested. This includes the installation of vehicle radios, telemetry devices, WAMD devices and all Moves Additions and Changes (MAC).
• To complete CSVs as requested. This is to include the programming and refurbishment of Company assets at Company sites to a satisfactory standard. To complete tracker related work as requested. This is to include the installation, decommission and service response to all Company customer base
• Ensure company vehicles are kept to an appropriate level of cleanliness to promote the standard of Company when in the customer environment.
• To complete all training as required enabling knowledge base to grow with Company infrastructure.
Uphold the company image at all times
Key Qualifications and Experience.
• Excellent Radio, Unified Comms and/or Network and I.T. technical and industry knowledge.
• Cellular / Wi-Fi knowledge
• Experience in vehicle installations covering radio / telematics / Wi-Fi
• Experience in programming radio templates – Motorola / Simoco
• Experience in radio repairs
• Excellent client facing skills with very strong verbal & written communication
• Able to work under own initiative and also within a team environment
• Clean driving license
• Experience of working under pressurized situations in delivering service & response activities where strict SLA’s are to be met.
• Available 5-year employment history
For more information, please contact Warren Wright at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 Ext 1, or [email protected] or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
26 May 2020
Trainee Geo-technical Driller
- Gloucester based and covering UK Wide
- up to £24,000 to start + OT
up to £24,000 to start + OT
15 May 2020
Field Operations Manager/UAV Flight Tester
- Excellent Package
06 May 2020
Senior Software Engineer
- £ Competitive
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering