Commercial Officer vacancy in Loudwater (064jc)
|Region:||London and South East|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
They are currently seeking to recruit audacious and highly capable people to work on cutting edge technologies and inspire their up and coming team members to deliver best in class results.
At the Company you will:
• be part of an agile organisation, with the ability to make a real difference
• have the opportunity to be involved in multiple domains and projects, throughout the engineering lifecycle
• work in a dynamic environment, with the ability to make significant personal impact
• have exposure to all functional and business areas, with opportunities to broaden your knowledge
• be in an environment where talent is recognised and promoted, independent of experience
• have the opportunity to work on exciting new product developments
• work for the dominant provider of UK surface ship Anti-Submarine Warfare solutions, with many related export opportunities
They have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Officer to join the Company’s Commercial team based in Loudwater or Greenford.
In this role you will be responsible for all commercial activities through all aspects of the bid and project lifecycle for a portfolio of accounts.
The role will involve providing Commercial input to all areas of the company thus ensuring that all commercial issues are effectively completed.
• Through life management of the commercial aspects of designated projects from pre-bid, through proposal preparation, negotiation, contract management and contract close-out.
• Preparing quotations and the commercial input to tender documentation in response to customer enquiries.
• Evaluating commercial risks and liabilities within contracts and briefing the business on risks and exposure.
• Preparation and negotiation of standard commercial agreements.
• Become the “go to” point for all commercial or legal queries raised for designated area of responsibility.
• Act as the commercial interface with customers and effectively manage customer relationships.
• Being part of a cross functional team to manage all commercial aspects to deliver programmes in a cost-effective manner.
Skills and Qualifications Required
• A good level of higher education in a relevant discipline.
• Due to the nature of work undertaken applicants will be required to meet security clearance to SC level.
In return the Company offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme based on company profit/cash targets, 25 days’ holiday with the option to buy additional 5 days, a flexible Company benefits scheme you can tailor to suit your needs, competitive Pension scheme with Life Assurance, flexible start/finish times, a confidential Employee Support Helpline, free car parking.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
26 May 2020
Trainee Geo-technical Driller
- Gloucester based and covering UK Wide
- up to £24,000 to start + OT
up to £24,000 to start + OT
15 May 2020
Field Operations Manager/UAV Flight Tester
- Excellent Package
06 May 2020
Senior Software Engineer
- £ Competitive
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering