Parkguard Patrol Officer vacancy in North London, North East London, West London and Hertfordshire ()
|Location:||North London, North East London, West London and Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£28,500 to £33,000|
|Placed by:||Parkguard Ltd|
Service provider to Local Authorities and Police
Service provider to Local Authorities and Police
Location of work : North, East and West London
• Employed Patrol Officer working as part of a team responsible for patrolling Parks, Open Spaces, Housing Estates and Nightime Economy Venues.
Role overview: Duties include (Dependant on role):
• These roles are street-based (public realm) uniformed patrol, deployed in a Police & Local Authority support capacity, to manage public nuisance within Parks, Open Spaces and Housing Estates through presence patrolling and enforcement. To support the public and other partner agencies in the overall management of public disorder, crime and other nuisance issues.
• The area of responsibility is borough wide and the locations of work within the borough are determined by intelligence-led tasking, call response and Police briefings.
Terms: £28,300 to £33,000 per annum. Employed position with pension and 28 days annual leave. Overtime available.
• Assist the public on behalf of the Local Authority with regards to safety and welfare.
• Gather information & intelligence for directed and further action against offenders, share information and facilitate cross-border liaison.
• Detect, Disrupt & Deter offenders and take appropriate enforcement action where required.
• Process persons for relevant offences and other enforcement actions and ensure that all matters relating to the process of information are carried out in a prompt, efficient manner in line with service and legal requirements.
• Provide education and awareness based patrols in the public domain, in a policing remit to manage crime, ASB and other forms of nuisance in a borough/area wide setting.
• Task hot spot localities identified by the public and the Police and actively prioritise low level and quality of life issues.
• Work in partnership with Local Service providers: Police, Intelligence Units, Crime Reduction and Community Safety Units.
• Provide a reduction in the fear of crime and improved reassurance through committed public liaison and by attending various Council, Police and public meetings in relation to this role.
Working Days : 5 day week variable (Friday, Saturday & Sundays priority days with longer shifts)
Shifts: Predominantly late turn between 11:30 to 02:30hrs longer hours / weekend working:
Total hours per week: average around 45hrs p/w but extra hours available
Pay Rate Guide
• Local Authority Work: £12 (plus) ph dependant on role and experience
• A valid SIA Door Supervisors Licence & criminal record DBS Certificate
• A valid driver’s licence & own means of transport to and from the work base, the location of which may change from assignment to assignment.
• Excellent spoken & written English language skills.
• Be computer literate and able to type competently using Microsoft Word and communicate by Email, and able to learn other computer programmes as required for the role
• Live within a sustainable/ reasonable travelling distance of North and West London (no more than 1/1.5hrs) or means to stay locally during each period of work
• A good level of understanding of Criminal Law and an ability to learn policy, process and required, specific legislation
• Be physically fit and able to patrol on foot and work from a vehicle for the duration of each shift, able to wear body armour and manage any physical altercations.
• Be compassionate and motivated to support and help the public.
• Be willing to work in close partnership with other organisations
• Excellent communication, negotiation and mediation skills.
• Be able to deal with confrontational, volatile and physical incidents.
• Excellent personal presentation.
• Be able to self-task and take responsibility for service delivery & development.
• For staff capable of progressing into a career, you will need to pass a full Police vetting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,300.00 to £33,000.00 /year
• Full Manual Driving License (Required)
• SIA License (Required)
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
07 October 2020
Lab Manager/Crypto Custodian
- £ Competitive
11 September 2020
Quality Assurance Lead
- 35k-45k subject to competences
35k-45k subject to competences
19 October 2020
- £11.42 p/h. 42 Hour week
£11.42 p/h. 42 Hour week
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
23 November 2020
Trainee Geo-technical Driller
- Gloucester Base and covering the UK
- starting at £22,800 plus overtime, subsistence, accommodation etc.
starting at £22,800 plus overtime, subsistence, accommodation etc.
23 November 2020
AJT (Advanced Jet Training) Qualified Instructor
- RAF Valley
- Excellent Package
18 November 2020
Trials Manager Static Trials
- Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Up to £41k + Benefits
Up to £41k + Benefits
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering