Quality Assurance Lead vacancy in Derby (099ww)
|Salary:||35k-45k subject to competences|
|Sectors:||Cyber/IT Security, Electronics, Engineering, IT/Telecoms, Information Security, Management, Procurement, Project Management, Sales, Security|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Our Client looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to join the ever-expanding team
• Responsible for the development, management, maintenance, and continued certification of the iso9001 quality management system
• Principle P.O.C for certification bodies, supplier, and customer audits
• Internal auditing to ensure continuing compliance
• Communicate changes within the QMS across the business
• Pro-actively engage with the project supply chain in qualifying suppliers and maintaining audit and quality improvement plans
• Contribute at management review meetings
• Implementation of policies and procedures
• Provide monthly key performance metrics and associated risk management reports
• Identify areas for quality improvement/remediation and develop implementation plans
• Provide suitable responses to customer and suppliers enquiries or tenders through written, verbal and face-to-face meetings.
• Manage root cause analysis of failures and provide reporting both internally and externally where necessary.
Experience to include:
• Lead auditor (iso9001:2015) - ideally with qualifications or history of working to the iso standard and AQAP 2110 NATO quality assurance requirements for design, development, and production
• Quality assurance management - ideally with qualifications
• Experience of working in an electronic design and manufacture environment
• Experience of applying iso9001 QMS across product design-development across multiskilled disciplines (including software and hardware engineering and electronic manufacture)
• Manage potential customer issues through the company system, ensuring root cause analysis and remediation activities fully aligned with the QMS.
Must be a UK national capable of achieving and maintaining a DV security clearance.
• Remuneration: 35k-45k subject to competences,
• Annual Leave allowance to match existing employment up to 27 days
• Pension contribution to match existing employment up to 10%
• flexible working (mix home office).
Company is based in derby, Derbyshire, ideally candidates should be located within a
35-mile radius of Derby.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
23 November 2020
Trainee Geo-technical Driller
- Gloucester Base and covering the UK
- starting at £22,800 plus overtime, subsistence, accommodation etc.
starting at £22,800 plus overtime, subsistence, accommodation etc.
23 November 2020
AJT (Advanced Jet Training) Qualified Instructor
- RAF Valley
- Excellent Package
18 November 2020
Trials Manager Static Trials
- Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Up to £41k + Benefits
Up to £41k + Benefits
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering