Night Security Officer (12-hour night shift) vacancy in Bristol (119jc)
|Salary:||£22,510 plus benefits|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
They have an opportunity for a customer service focused Security Guard to join their passionate Reception team. You will be ensuring the safety of colleagues and visitors as well as the physical security of their 100,000sq/ft building.
• Guard Reception
• Regular patrols of the building to ensure it is secure
• Dealing with system alarm activations
• Signing in and out colleagues, contractors and other visitors to site
• Appropriately recording and reporting any incidents or concerns to the Head of Building Security
• Monitoring of CCTV
• Supporting any other parts of the business as and when required
• Ensuring that the Assignment Instructions for the building and the role are fully adhered to
Experience / Skills
• Current Security Guard/Door Supervisor SIA License
• Computer literate (training for their internal computer systems will be provided)
• Experience of working within security industry either as a lone worker or as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to report and record events as they occur
• Confident to communicate security protocols to those who may be unaware
• Ability to accurately check details and confirm it is valid
• Smart, reliable, watchful, hardworking, patient, diligent, diplomatic
• Proactive, able to use one’s initiative and seek guidance where necessary
• Previous experience as a guard
• Previous experience of working in an office environment or within a professional organisation
• Good organisational skills and well-honed ability to follow procedures
• Good people skills and ability to get on well with others whilst remaining professional
What's on Offer?
• Performance-related annual bonus scheme
• 25* days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 1 day additional Christmas closure time
• Option to purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday each year
• Pension scheme - up to 19% contribution
• Flexible working options available
• Enhanced parental leave benefits
• Variety of travel to work schemes, including season ticket loans and cycle to work
• Bike storage and shower facilities
• Employee assistance programme
• Volunteering opportunities
• Annual events, activities and sports groups
• Smart casual dress policy and dress down Fridays
My client knows that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' does not exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they do not tick every box. If you are excited about working for a company like this and you have most of the skills and/or experience, they are seeking, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what they need!
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
23 November 2020
Trainee Geo-technical Driller
- Gloucester Base and covering the UK
- starting at £22,800 plus overtime, subsistence, accommodation etc.
starting at £22,800 plus overtime, subsistence, accommodation etc.
23 November 2020
AJT (Advanced Jet Training) Qualified Instructor
- RAF Valley
- Excellent Package
18 November 2020
Trials Manager Static Trials
- Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Up to £41k + Benefits
Up to £41k + Benefits
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering