Logistics and Clinical Support Assistant vacancy in Totnes, Devon (128jc)
|Salary:||£23k + Benefits|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Due to expansion and increased demand for their services, they are looking to appoint a motivated, flexible, and proactive individual to join their team of home dental operatives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic new business that is passionate about delivering a first-class professional service, tailored to the needs of their customers. The successful individual will use their logistical, operational, and inter-personal skills to support our mobile operation and help provide outstanding customer service.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The Logistics and Clinical Support Assistant (LCSA) will report directly to the Practice Manager and be part of a team that includes call centre, administrative, operational, and dental staff. Full training on the clinical aspects of the role will be provided.
They offer a competitive basic salary, a bonus scheme based on productivity and a workplace pension. 4 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays. Flexi-working hours may sometimes be required to suit business needs.
Therefore, your will be responsible for coordinating the operational logistics of the service including:
Daily operations and customer support
• Coordinating closely with the dental practitioners and other practice staff to organise the daily patient lists.
• Ensuring a positive customer experience in all interactions with the company. Liaising closely with patients and customers, keeping them informed of expected arrival times etc.
• Packing, and repacking, the vehicle after each visit, completing checklists as required.
• Cleaning, servicing, restocking, and securing the vehicle at the end of each working day.
• At all times ensuring the highest standards in cross-infection control.
• Dental equipment and supplies
• Servicing and maintaining all equipment.
• Ordering supplies and equipment as required.
• Ensuring that the vehicle is correctly loaded with the necessary equipment and stocked with the necessary supplies.
• Maintaining a full inventory of all equipment owned by the practice.
• Maintaining files of all equipment manuals and other relevant documentation.
• Daily preparation of the vehicles, ensuring they are clean, fuelled, and roadworthy at all times.
• Ensuring the vehicles are maintained to the highest standard, arranging regularly servicing as required and maintaining full vehicle documentation, including logs of daily mileage.
• Attending daily briefings and formal weekly meetings.
• On occasion the LCSA may be required to work in other dental practices associated with the company. Duties might include reception, sterilisation tasks and assisting with surgical practices.
• Any other duties that might reasonably be required from time to time to support the practice.
To be eligible for this role, you will need the following key experiences and competencies:
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Logistical, organisational and leadership skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise tasks, with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent inter-personal skills.
• Strong communication skills, showing the ability to communicate effectively and empathetically with colleagues and patients.
• Strong team player.
• A strong work ethic with the ability to be proactive and take initiative, but also to accept direction and seek guidance where appropriate.
• Physical stamina – you may be required to carry equipment loads of up to 15K.
• A flexible and results-oriented approach, willing to work flexible hours where the needs of the business dictate.
• Computer literacy – confident in the use of standard computer software, including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Experience of working in a customer focussed role is desirable but not essential; more important is the drive to deliver first class customer experience.
• Previous clinical experience is not required as full training on these aspects of the role will be provided.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
11 May 2021
Cabinet Maker / Joiner
- £13 - £14 per hour, DOE, 40 hours a week plus overtime
£13 - £14 per hour, DOE, 40 hours a week plus overtime
27 April 2021
High Voltage - Senior Authorised Person
- Milton Keynes/Home Based
- Exceptional Salary
23 April 2021
Senior Sales & Business Development Executive
- Remote OR South East OR North West
- £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering