Senior Sales & Business Development Executive vacancy in Remote OR South East OR North West (150lw)
|Location:||Remote OR South East OR North West|
|Region:||London and South East, North West|
|Salary:||£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k|
|Sectors:||IT/Telecoms, Management, Sales, Senior Appointments|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Our client is providing training on telecommunications technologies across the industry sectors and on a Global scale, including mobile and fixed network operators, transport, defence, energy and emergency services amongst others.
Ex-Mil Recruitment are working exclusively with our client, who are seeking to hire an experienced Sales/Key Account/Business Development Executive at a hugely exciting time of transformative change & international expansion within the organisation. This is a new hire, due to expansion of the team. You will be joining an SME team, which comes with the advantages of being able to make an impact and be fully recognised for achievements. Joining a committed team, as well as reporting directly into the CEO/Chairman, both of whom are authorities in the transformation & growth of business.
Our client is ahead of the curve in respect of digital content and is now transforming the sales and marketing process. You will be joining at a time of great opportunity to sell both within the UK & Internationally, the role benefits from an existing pipeline to aid you hit the ground running.
Our client is seeking an adept & personable sales/key account/business development person, with energy, gravitas, drive, ambition, resourcefulness, adaptability, and a can-do attitude. To utilise allocated and self-generated leads to maximise revenue generation through the consultative selling of their training solutions.
To manage allocated key accounts, historically mobile operators, MoD (government), police, & utilities, but increasingly in related 5G-enabled sectors such as automobile and industry 4.0. Selling professional telecommunications training / learning pathways. Not individual courses but learning solutions for a customer’s business problems. Successful candidates will pull in trainers as subject matter experts.
Range of products:
• 100 plus training courses,
• Bespoke learning solutions: client recently ran a 3-day executive training course for a leading telecoms provider, where 150 senior staff attended a live-online technology learning course. (In previous years this had been delivered in a conference centre, this year it was online).
• Completed on-line training academy, as an entire learning solution for mobile operators. With a recent International success case, this is a transformational change for the business.
• A similar academy has been developed for the rail industry.
Skills and Experience Required
• 10 years+ (or ex-military plus 5-years+) relevant and related industry sales and business development experience (eg. telecommunications, mobile industry, cyber, government, utilities, transport)
• Comfortable with technology/telecommunications
• Demonstrated track record of driving sales account revenue, opening/developing new accounts, and exceeding revenue targets through consultative selling & closing of deals
• Adept at successfully managing sales pipeline & insights – have a keen and proactive approach to building a pipeline of quality prospects using category insights, industry research and intelligence, internet, and networking tools, and actively logging and tracking this activity in Salesforce.
• Help develop and implement sales strategies and improve overall sales process that ultimately supports the UK & Global business
• Work with Marketing team to create outbound marketing campaigns to increase client acquisition that results in qualified opportunities with decision makers.
• Able to compile and analyze data to find trends that lead to revenue generation
• Ability to demonstrate & sell ‘high ticket’ solution value items to key prospects
• Experience in co-ordinating end-to-end activities from pre-sales through to post-sales whilst ensuring excellent levels of engagement and service throughout the process
• Proven ability to present, explain & sell the business & technical elements of product or services
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High-tech/telecoms industry exposure, possibly in a systems, sales or business development role
• Working knowledge of Salesforce (all leads are put into Salesforce)
• Security Clearance (although not essential)
• The existing team is able to resource and deliver effective training into adjacent areas such as Cyber, AI, 5G-enabled industries etc, with an appropriate customer demand.
• The client see’s considerable opportunity overseas.
• The client is actively enabling the sale of material online, however, require a high calibre new sales/business development person to convert huge opportunity potential.
• This role offers a career development opportunity to progress to a Senior Leadership position
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter outlining why this would be the ideal opportunity for you, by email to [email protected]
Candidate CV Submission Process:
Please be advised we will be reviewing candidate CVs w/c 4th January 2021. Short-listing CVs w/c 11th January and client 1st interviews will take place w/c 18th January.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
13 January 2021
Compliance & Continuous Improvement Manager
- Boscombe Down, Salisbury
- up to £40k + Benefits
up to £40k + Benefits
13 January 2021
Trials Manager Static Trials
- Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Up to £41k + Benefits
Up to £41k + Benefits
12 January 2021
Int Support Analyst
- Excellent Package
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
07 January 2021
Senior Project Manager
- up to £60k + Car Allowance + Benefits.
up to £60k + Car Allowance + Benefits.
18 December 2020
Senior Sales & Business Development Executive
- Remote OR South East OR North West
- £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering