Senior Project Manager vacancy in Gloucestershire (153jc)
|Salary:||up to £60k + Car Allowance + Benefits.|
|Sectors:||IT/Telecoms, Management, Project Management|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
My client, who are a group of Telecoms Businesses are seeking to recruit a Senior Project Manager due to an exciting period of their development within the build up of the national 5G network.
You will be reporting to the Head of Operations and you will have ultimate responsibility for successfully delivery of a number of projects and for leading designated project teams.
The company has exiting plans to grow the company turnover and headcount significantly over the next 2 – 3 years and are therefore needing to establish a strong HR function within the group.
You will have 5 direct reports, who will each have a 2 – 3-man team working for them.
Therefore, your role and responsibilities will include:
• Accountable for delivery of all projects within the operational team.
• Expected to manage several projects at any one time.
• Full financial accountability as well as programme delivery.
• Coordinate internal resource allocation and feasibility studies for potential projects
• Visit existing customers to capture sales opportunities and analyse customers’ needs
• Preparations of report to ensure pricing models are maintained
• Evaluate company capabilities to meet customer needs
• Lead tender proposal and relevant document preparation based on customers request for proposals
• Determine project scope with other departments based on an understanding of customers’ requirements.
• Reporting regularly to senior management.
• Tracking project performance.
• Any other duties reasonably required by the business
To be eligible for this role you will need the following:
• Previous experience of Telecoms Project Management essential
• Sound technical knowledge of mobile technologies.
• Good understanding and application of Health & Safety on site
• Excellent data management
• Good Customer management skills
• High levels of accuracy
• Good leadership skills
• Commercial Acumen
• Proactive attitude
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Sound judgment in communicating issues
• Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Exposure to multi-cultural and or international environment preferred
• Read, understand, and comply with all internal policies for 9001, 14001, 18001, 27001 including compliance orders.
• Co-operating with the company to achieve safe, healthy, and environmentally sound operations on and off site.
• Co-operate with instructions from the auditing department or management; and reporting any lack of business process-training requirements.
• Ensure that customer requirements and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, met and maintained.
• Maintain focus on enhancing customer satisfaction.
• Functional and hierarchical escalation of work-related incidents as required.
• Responsible for raising awareness of non-compliance
• Complete any mandatory training.
This would be an ideal role for someone who has been or has been seeking a project manager within a mobile telecoms company and who is seeking to step up into a more senior role, with more responsibility and the ability to progress their own career within this rapidly expanding company.
In return they are offer an excellent starting salary, was well as a car allowance of about £4-5k and other benefits.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500, or [email protected] or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
13 January 2021
Compliance & Continuous Improvement Manager
- Boscombe Down, Salisbury
- up to £40k + Benefits
up to £40k + Benefits
13 January 2021
Trials Manager Static Trials
- Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Up to £41k + Benefits
Up to £41k + Benefits
12 January 2021
Int Support Analyst
- Excellent Package
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
07 January 2021
Senior Project Manager
- up to £60k + Car Allowance + Benefits.
up to £60k + Car Allowance + Benefits.
18 December 2020
Senior Sales & Business Development Executive
- Remote OR South East OR North West
- £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering