Int Support Analyst vacancy in Hereford (155jc)
|Sectors:||Cyber/IT Security, Information Security, Security|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Their role is to deliver intelligence expertise, training and support to multiple sectors – including commercial organisations, financial institutions, insurers, military, law enforcement, government, public and community services
You will be reporting to the UK Lead and in your role, you will be responsible for providing first line support to clients using the Palantir intelligence analysis platform. You will provide training on the platform, advice and guidance for the end user, first-line technical support and data management functions.
Therefore, your key responsibilities will include:
• Providing support to the end users of the Palantir Analysis Platform. Such support will include:
a. Providing first-line technical support to maintain the smooth running of the Palantir platform in a working environment and increase system capabilities as required.
b. Assisting the client in handling data as part of the intelligence cycle.
c. Guiding end users on how best to exploit the capabilities of the Palantir platform.
d. Training users in classroom lessons and as one-to-one tuition.
e. Liaising between the client and rear-based technical and business support elements, both at Palantir, supplier and my client.
To be eligible for this role, you will need the following:
• Be a British Citizen
• Have experience of conducting and managing Intelligence Analysis
• Be willing to work in non-permissive environments
• Have Developed Vetting or the ability to gain this level of clearance.
• Be a natural and competent user of IT (MS Office, particularly Excel), and have the capability to learn new IT skills quickly.
• This role is based at a client site, however some travel to different locations and HQ is required.
• Have a BA/BSc degree or equivalent
• Have experience using at least one intelligence management platform or GIS tool.
• Have previous experience of teaching / instructing either IT skills or intelligence tradecraft
Competencies and Skills for the Role
• Whilst previous operational exposure to the Palantir platform would be advantageous, a complete training package would be provided for the successful applicant, negating the need for previous analytical experience on this platform.
• Ability to communicate technical material to a diverse range of clients, some of whom may struggle with technology.
• Ability to perform well and retain a sense of humour in austere environments with an unremitting operational tempo.
• Independent and resourceful enough to operate in deployed locations without supervision and with the potential for only intermittent communication rearward.
• A proven track record delivering high quality intelligence product and managing others in the same endeavour.
The ideal candidate would probably be someone from the Intelligence Corps, or RAF or RN equivalents or someone who has worked in an Int Cell at a Regimental or higher level.
In return they are offering an excellent starting salary, based on your skills and experience, as well as ongoing training on the platform so that you can increase your earning potential going forwards.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
13 January 2021
Compliance & Continuous Improvement Manager
- Boscombe Down, Salisbury
- up to £40k + Benefits
up to £40k + Benefits
13 January 2021
Trials Manager Static Trials
- Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Up to £41k + Benefits
Up to £41k + Benefits
12 January 2021
Int Support Analyst
- Excellent Package
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
07 January 2021
Senior Project Manager
- up to £60k + Car Allowance + Benefits.
up to £60k + Car Allowance + Benefits.
18 December 2020
Senior Sales & Business Development Executive
- Remote OR South East OR North West
- £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering