Head of Technical Services TSCM vacancy in Woking, Surrey (185jc)
|Region:||London and South East|
|Sectors:||Cyber/IT Security, IT/Telecoms, Security|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will be reporting to the Managing Director and you will be responsible for a team of 4 individuals to start and looking to grow, and will have the following main objectives:
• Develop and oversee all aspects of TSCM, RF Attenuation & Technical Services and associated R&D and develop further technical services in line with the changing threat landscape to espionage.
• To oversee the implementation and management of all aspects of TSCM, RF Attenuation & Technical Services and associated R&D and develop further technical services in line with the changing threat landscape to espionage.
• To work with the Managing Director in the strategic development of technical services and business growth.
Therefore, your specific duties will include:
• Responsibility for the development of R&D strategy into future risk / threats / trends and technical services.
• Responsible for ensuring the company is addressing current threats in its service delivery of TSCM and counter-espionage advice and working with the Operations Co-ordinator and Risk & Compliance Manager to achieve this.
• Ensure adequate continuity training is provided to ensure TSCM Engineers and technical staff are capable and current in TSCM skills.
• Periodically working directly on operation projects to ensure compliance and service delivery.
• Work with the Risk & Compliance Manager to maintain the current accredited training programme designed for client service provision. Ensure content and delivery is carried out in accordance with relevant accreditation and current threats.
• Responsibility for the ongoing development of training and threat awareness briefings.
• Work with the Head of Sales & Marketing on liaison with OGD and presentation to industry, networking and event attendance to raise Company’s profile as a market leader; develop business opportunities.
• Work with the Managing Director in the strategic direction of the company and other business matters in relation to growth and service delivery
• To identify and develop both new and existing commercial and government contacts to develop business leads and opportunities to achieve increased revenue.
• Delivery of strategy / risk advice to clients.
• Liaison with Operations Co-ordinator regarding ongoing service delivery and operation deployment issues.
• Ensure continued compliance against BS ISO/IEC 27001 which is supported by the Company Information Security Policy and BS ISO/IEC 9001 which is supported by the Company Quality Management System.
• Report non-conformities, events and any observed or suspected weaknesses in the company’s processes, systems or services.
• Support with the maintenance and auditing of owned company Standard Operating Procedures. (SOP).
• On call duty manager during silent hours on a rotation basis.
• General management/support to meet the demands of a growing business.
• Attend internal company meetings.
To be eligible for this role you will need significant amount of TSCM or TEMPEST skills and would have probably working for either a specialist unit in the Military or worked for a civilian company in this field.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
11 May 2021
Cabinet Maker / Joiner
- £13 - £14 per hour, DOE, 40 hours a week plus overtime
£13 - £14 per hour, DOE, 40 hours a week plus overtime
27 April 2021
High Voltage - Senior Authorised Person
- Milton Keynes/Home Based
- Exceptional Salary
23 April 2021
Senior Sales & Business Development Executive
- Remote OR South East OR North West
- £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering