SIEM Manager vacancy in Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France (194ww)
|Sectors:||Cyber/IT Security, IT/Telecoms, Information Security, Overseas, Senior Appointments|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Role SIEM Manager Location Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France Salary Competitive
Our Client is an International leading space and security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure.
Our Client is looking is currently looking for an experienced cyber security professional with SIEM Expertise who will take the lead as a SIEM Manager within a Security Monitoring Centre.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Support the operations of the site Security Monitoring tools.
• Be the first escalation point for any issues onsite.
• Identify performance improvements for the SIEM capability, expert implementation and generation of SIEM content (e.g., rules, trends, lists, reports and dashboards).
• Tune the correlation rules to optimize the false positive and false negative performances.
• Oversee of configuration changes related to correlation rules updates and log parsing definition.
• Custom development of event collectors/connectors (agents).
• Contribute to the ARB, supporting the anomalies handling process related to the SIEM operation and administration.
• Support in design and continuous improvement of operational procedures.
• Development and support the implementation and execution of standard procedures for SIEM administration.
• Ensure SecMon performance reporting and contribute to the continuous service improvement.
• Conduct SIEM vendor briefings to understand product upgrades, roadmap of features etc.
• Review documentation related to SIEM operation and administration. .
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• You have a University degree in a relevant discipline with 3 (three) years of relevant experience; or have equivalent relevant professional experience of 5 (five) years
• At least 3 years of experience in cybersecurity dealing with SIEM design, deployment and optimisation activities rendered within the past 5 years
• Solid knowledge and experience in the design, implementation, administration and performance tuning of either QRadar or ArcSight environments.
• Experience with Log Format and Source Data for SIEM Analysis.
• Knowledge and experience with security technologies like endpoint protection, firewalls, IDS, proxies, etc
• You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least B1 level).
• These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
27 July 2021
Ex-Military “Apprentice” Site Manager
- £36k + Training to start
£36k + Training to start
27 July 2021
Field Service CompEx Electrician
- Home based, Midlands
- £33- £36k + O/T + Training
£33- £36k + O/T + Training
24 July 2021
Senior MEP Technician / Team Lead
- Middle East (country to be confirmed on signing an NDA)
- Competitve Tax Free Salary with Accomadation and Food provided
Competitve Tax Free Salary with Accomadation and Food provided
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering