SOC Analyst vacancy in Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France (197ww)
|Sectors:||Cyber/IT Security, IT/Telecoms, Information Security, Overseas|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Role SOC Analyst Location Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France Salary Competitive
Our Client is an International leading space and security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure.
Our Client is looking is looking for SOC Analyst to provide operational support to the Security Monitoring mission which runs under 24/7 operations.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Supervising the security and system status of the Galileo system using dedicated GSMC security tools (e.g., memory/disk acquisition tools, network monitoring, IDS, firewalls and log centralisation/correlation software);
• Incident handling of any security alerts raised by the GSMC security tools by following GSMC operational procedures which cover security alert monitoring, incident categorisation and triage, incident response strategy and definition of recovery strategies.
• Operating the GSMC Ticketing System to log and trace the full incident handling process.
• Contributing to the review and refinement of the incident handling processes in order to optimise GSMC incident response capabilities.
• Maintaining the lessons learnt knowledge base following incident closures.
• Supporting the GSA Operational Analysts in developing the information security vision for Galileo system evolutions.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• Level of knowledge in the use of security tools commonly used in computer incident handling like memory /disk acquisition tools, network monitoring, IDS, firewalls and log centralisation/correlation software.
• Level of experience in the analysis, interpretation and handling of computer and network security related events.
• Personnel certifications on information security (e.g., CISSP or similar syllabus); information security or relevant trainings (e.g., SANS).
• C1 in the English language. Knowledge in other European languages will be an asset.
• Applicants must currently be citizen of any of the EU countries or already in possession of an EU Secret clearance.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Our Client is trying to attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
23 April 2021
Senior Sales & Business Development Executive
- Remote OR South East OR North West
- £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
22 April 2021
Sales Principal – Cloud Sales Specialist
- East Yorkshire
19 April 2021
- Central London
- circa £40,000
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering