Internal Sales Engineer vacancy in Chelmsford (199ww)
|Region:||London and South East|
|Sectors:||Electronics, Engineering, IT/Telecoms, Procurement, Sales|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Our client is both a manufacturer and a distributor and supplier to industry.
Producing wide range of control, instrumentation and relay products and their stores receive, and despatch finished goods and components to and from the UK and Northern Ireland, Europe, the Far East and the USA.
Our client is looking for an Internal Sales Engineer, must be diligent and computer literate and have logistical and stores background and Technical minded to join their team in-house training will provided.
• To help in answering the queries or technical questions and can demonstrate products.
• Someone who can show a prospect of how the product will help them, then this helps in making the sale with ease.
• receive and process customer enquiries and requirements by phone and email/
• To prepare quotations and process orders
• To chase deliveries of incoming goods for those orders and to ensure orders are delivered in time.
• To assist with proactive selling is desirable but not essential.
• To provide a good after sales service
• detailed knowledge of our products is essential.
• are the most important especially for customer support, retention and good service.
• will be the key point of contact for clients,
• answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products.
• Helping with any issues that the customer may have.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
• Identifying and establishing new business
• Organising sales visits
• Liaising with existing clients
• Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
• Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
• Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
• Reviewing cost and sales performance
• Writing reports and sales literature
• Providing product education and advice
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Ensuring that sales targets are met.
• Using Company software for sales
• Knowing the product and what it can do.
Key skills for Pre- Post Technical Sales Engineers
• Good technical skills
• Organisational skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills
• Teamworking skills
• Sales skills
• Commercial awareness
• A full driving licence is also normally necessary.
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
23 April 2021
Senior Sales & Business Development Executive
- Remote OR South East OR North West
- £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
22 April 2021
Sales Principal – Cloud Sales Specialist
- East Yorkshire
19 April 2021
- Central London
- circa £40,000
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering