Sales Principal – Cloud Sales Specialist vacancy in East Yorkshire (209ww)
|Sectors:||Cyber/IT Security, Cloud, IT/Telecoms, Information Security, Management, Sales, Senior Appointments|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Our Client provides Technology solutions that transform the way people do business.
Whatever the business size, goals or industry, technology is a core component to its success and growth and covers all sectors of industry leaving their clients to have the freedom to evolve while delivering real-time benefits to customers.
Our client is looking for a Sales Principal – Cloud Sales Specialist to join their expanding team to and buisness.
The Sales Principal must be able to lead the companies market engagement into target, and existing accounts.
Will be accountable for all companies’ orders, revenue achievement, growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Will be responsible for establishing and developing the business relationship between the company and the client.
Be able to start with the C-Suite and working through at all levels, across all functions the Sales Principal will be in a position as the trusted advisor for our Cloud business.
To have the experience of a Cloud Sales specialist is an overlay role in supporting our existing accounts and developing and driving opportunities in new logo opportunities.
To do joint planning with Account management teams in driving cloud opportunities into our existing base of customers. Additionally, targeting new logo customers in target verticals for our Cloud Business.
The role will require the need to work across our partners the across our cloud partners and develop GTM plans for cloud sales within these partners.
• Build a solid understanding of the company’s cloud propositions and the culture required to succeed in the space of cloud sales with a new business aligned quota through our existing customer base and targeting new logo.
• Develops Sales Plans to position all relevant the companies’ propositions in order to align resources and sales campaigns to win major enterprise deals.
• Utilise own network and companies sourced prospects to develop new potential enterprise customers by qualifying and tracking leads, researching and identifying key contacts, establishing business relationships, qualifying new accounts and engaging with clients at C-Suite levels in order to build a solid go-forward pipeline of business development opportunities.
• Inputs all opportunities into SFDC and adheres to pipeline and forecasting governance rules in order to deliver the companies -wide visibility and long-term predictability.
• Engage client CEO/COO/CIO & business leaders and then apply knowledge of client’s future business plans to build business case in order to achieve successful and widespread adoption of the company’s cloud propositions into their business and solving our client’s “pain”.
• Working with the cloud Consulting and Delivery Teams, Develop, implement and evaluate performance objectives and measures focusing on overall customer satisfaction in order to drive retention, repeat sales and advocacy.
• Monitor client satisfaction and elevate issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution in order to drive customer retention and renewals.
• Act as business leader for cloud sales supporting business controls, financial operating processes and any other governance requirements in order to maintain internal and industry compliance.
Technical skills and Qualifications:
• Further education qualification degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent creative writing, and presentation, development and delivery skills to all levels of customer (C-Suite and below), for each phase of the sales process
• Consultative sales techniques selling cloud-based propositions.
• Understanding of the cloud marketplace and Business drivers
• Use of CRM tools – Salesforce.
• Planning and team engagement skills
• Business management, financial awareness and contract law
• Bidding methodology
Experience & Background:
• Demonstrated success of new business development delivering cloud solutions to large enterprise businesses.
• Proven ability to work as an overlay specialist, working with Account management function.
• Demonstrated sales within the cloud vertical – across AWS/Azure.
• Successful history of selling to “C” level executives to achieve joint corporate goals and exceeding quota.
• Experience of selling to business need (not technology need)
• Demonstrated ability to create need from “pain”, to quantify the intrinsic business value of the solution.
• Proven ability to operate effectively in a networked organization, on own initiative handling ambiguity.
• Consultative, value-proposition/business case driven sales methodology experience
If you are looking to take your career to the next level?
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Or [email protected]
Or apply on the website www.ex-mil.co.uk or contact me on 0333202 6500 Option 2 or Option 7 or just call me on my mobile 07488241572.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
14 June 2021
Service & Installation Technician
- £30,500-£35,000 dependant on experience with London Weighting where appropriate
£30,500-£35,000 dependant on experience with London Weighting where appropriate
14 June 2021
Trainee Geotechnical Engineer
- Hugglescote, Leicestershire
- £21,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
£21,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
11 June 2021
RF Radio Telecommunications Senior Engineer Supervisor
- 35- 40K
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering