SC Cleared -Sales Support Engineer in Defence vacancy in Farnborough (216ww)
|Region:||London and South East, Overseas|
|Sectors:||Cyber/IT Security, Cloud, IT/Telecoms, Information Security, Overseas, Sales|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Our Client is a rapidly growing, innovative software house with clients in more than 50 countries and works on security-classified projects,
Their mission is to develop IT products that assist users in their tactical decision-making in critical situations. The Defence division supplies international military clients with C4I software and solutions for military interoperability.
Their C4I software solution, is an interoperable digital command and control information system delivering applications for the higher army command structure for mounted and dismounted soldiers operating at the tactical level of operations.
Our client is looking for a Sales Support Engineer in Defence, they will play a key role in supporting sales processes and place our special software solutions into professional use for military purposes.
They have to play a key role within the Defence organisation, and you will deliver a premium service to our clients in the Western European constellation.
Sales Support Engineer, your tasks will include:
• Supporting military customers worldwide with special focus on Western Europe and North Africa
• Demonstrate Companies products within the scope of sales activities as part of the sales team.
• Supporting the sales team in pre-sales activities
• Conducting user and administrator training for the companies military products
• Contributing with your military domain expertise to the development of our products
• Supporting customers on site during exercises, studies or projects
• Supporting the service team in the integration and configuration of the products in the operational system environment.
• Will need to be able to position him or herself as a person to take over greater responsibilities within the group in the future.
Proactive And Customer-Oriented
• To have a technical educational, ideally within computer science or IT.
• Must have completed (or nearly completed) a military career, OR 7 and above and ideally within land forces, including foreign deployed operations.
• Be able to provide strategic and tactical military knowledge from up-to-date practices.
• Have experience in exercising the military command process in a staff role at the battalion level or higher.
• Can deliver presentations and training to large audiences of senior command level.
• Have a hands-on, positive personality which combines technical and human strengths.
• Have experience in operation/administration/use of command-and-control information systems.
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, written as well as spoken.
• Willing to travel, approximately 50 % of the time.
• Have experience in working with installation, configuration and deployment of IT systems. This includes basic experience of networks and operating systems.
• A proven ability to work in virtual teams with a high degree of self-determination.
Health insurance with Cash back plan
Pension Scheme 5/3%
Death in Service Scheme
Holidays – 25 + public holidays
Bonus scheme 5½%
Candidate must live in the UK you must have the right to live and work in the UK and meet the requirements for a UK Security Check.
If you are not sure. See link below.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level?
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Or [email protected]
Or apply on the website www.ex-mil.co.uk or contact me on 0333202 6500 Option 2 or Option 7 or just call me on my mobile 07488241572.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
11 May 2021
Cabinet Maker / Joiner
- £13 - £14 per hour, DOE, 40 hours a week plus overtime
£13 - £14 per hour, DOE, 40 hours a week plus overtime
27 April 2021
High Voltage - Senior Authorised Person
- Milton Keynes/Home Based
- Exceptional Salary
23 April 2021
Senior Sales & Business Development Executive
- Remote OR South East OR North West
- £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering