Applications Advisor vacancy in Longstanton (254ww)
|Region:||London and South East|
|Sectors:||Admin, Construction, Engineering, Facilities Management, General, Health & Safety, Project Management|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Our Client provides strategic knowledge and project management and delivery solutions needed to help our business partners successfully grow their infrastructure footprints across Telecoms, Utilities, Highways and Civil Engineering infrastructure sectors.
Working predominately in the public sector and blue-chip private markets, with an increasing involvement into private and developing markets including residential, education and commercial development.
Our client is looking to employee an Application Adviser to join their growing team.
• To ensure the completion of ‘As Builts, (as built drawings) timely submission of application to the client and chasing subsequent payment minimising excess WIP.
• Have a good understanding of the client contracts in relation to the application process ensuring key service level agreements are met minimising instances of delayed payment.
• Will be Working with key stakeholders in other teams, ensure the ‘Application’ submitted to the
• client is complete and contains accurate information in relation to the completed build.
Reporting To - Applications Team Manager
Department - Shared Services
• Submit accurate and complete “as built drawings” back to the client within agreed SLAs.
• Provide information required in support of WIP to the Applications Team Manager
• Resolve internal JHG and client queries and resubmit applications where necessary within agreed SLAs once queries have been resolved, ensuring all contact with the client is professional and reflects the values of the Company.
• Ensure the key elements of the client contract relating to the applications process is understood by you and you work within the defined operational controls to ensure your work successfully meets these requirements.
• Work with operational teams to ensure deviation from initial plans are captured and included in the application to protect projected margin.
• Provide pricing information as required to the client for validation/approval.
• Work collaboratively with other team members and operational teams to ensure all required information is captured in a timely manner, is accurate and able to be used confidently in the application process.
• To ensure your work and that of your team is undertaken safely and in compliance with JHG policies and procedures.
Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
Able to manage own workload dealing with conflicting priorities effectively to meet deadlines.
Able to receive constructive feedback, maintain respect and mutually agree any action required for you to take in response.
Able to deal with conflict in a calm and controlled manner.
Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
Proactive approach to resolving problems taking an objective approach to
understanding lessons that can be learnt when things do not go to plan.
Good IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Core Behavioural Competencies
• Team Player
• Effective Communication
• Planning & Organising
• Time Management
• Attention to Detail
• Stakeholder Management
• Driving Licence advantageous
• Strong numerical ability – A-level or above
Looking to take your career to the next level?
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] Or apply on www.ex-mil.co.uk or contact me on 0333202 6500 Option 2 or 07488241572
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
14 June 2021
Service & Installation Technician
- £30,500-£35,000 dependant on experience with London Weighting where appropriate
£30,500-£35,000 dependant on experience with London Weighting where appropriate
14 June 2021
Trainee Geotechnical Engineer
- Hugglescote, Leicestershire
- £21,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
£21,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
11 June 2021
RF Radio Telecommunications Senior Engineer Supervisor
- 35- 40K
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering