Hot Job Advisor vacancy in Longstanton - Cambridge - Nationwide (259ww)
|Location:||Longstanton - Cambridge - Nationwide|
|Region:||London and South East, Midlands, North East|
|Sectors:||Admin, Construction, Engineering, General, Health & Safety, Management|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Our Client provides strategic knowledge and project management and delivery solutions needed to help our business partners successfully grow their infrastructure footprints across Telecoms, Utilities, Highways and Civil Engineering infrastructure sectors.
Working predominately in the public sector and blue-chip private markets, with an increasing involvement into private and developing markets including residential, education and commercial development.
Our Client is looking to employ a Hot Job Advisor to join their fast-growing team.
Reporting To: Head of Client Delivery
Department: Operations Delivery
Overview of Role
• You will be responsible for validating all works received across the company. This will involve being in contact with various asset owners to determined safe working in line with our High-Pressure Pipeline process (HPP)
• Keeping in contact with the Hot Job Monitor / Operations Department regularly for updates which need to be within our workflow management system (WFMS) for future use.
• Establish effective relationships creating a partnership approach with 3rd Party utility companies & direct with Openreach.
• Work closely with the operational teams to ensure works are understood and executed in line with the planned works with deviations captured and appropriately dealt with
• Ensure the work within the department is undertaken in a safe manner and aligned to JHG policies and procedures with consistent application.
• Maintaining competence levels appropriate for delivering the role
Please note: You will be requested to carry out a colour-blind test due to the nature of this job role. Due to the high safety dependency of this role, if you were to fail the test, we would have to look for other roles (if any) within the business.
Liaising with our Health & Safety Department when required
Reporting To Operational Support Team Co-Ordinator
Department: Shared Services
• Responsible for validating all works received.
• Responsible for providing accurate grid references and clear location description.
• Responsible for providing Safe Digging Prints for the area of excavation.
• Responsible for identifying works that fall within the Zone of Interest (ZOI).
• Responsible for identifying assets above two bars on the Gas Network Operators (GNO) Safe digging prints (Intermediate Pressure (IP), Local High Pressure (LHP) and National High-Pressure (NHP) Mains – GNO affected orders are classified as Hot Jobs, until permission to proceed has been granted.
• Responsible for ensuring that an order within the ZOI and or affected by a GNO asset is quarantined within JHG WMFS.
• Responsible for ensuring any ZOI correspondence received is forwarded to the Operations Department prior to works commencing to ensure safe working practices are adhered to.
• Responsible for enquiring to the affected asset owner, to either obtain permission to proceed, or initiate the Hot Job Process
• Responsible for holding Hot Jobs on JHG WMFS within Quarantine until the appropriate Hot Job process has been followed by all parties & an agreed method of work has been obtained.
• Responsible for updating all jobs with relevant information from all asset companies following site meetings / correspondence that is had with any/all parties.
• Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Able to manage own workload.
• Competent reading stat returns & identifying ZOI should they occur.
• Great understanding of the High-Pressure Pipeline Process.
• Confident to challenge decisions if you feel it is necessary.
• Able to obtain & maintain good relationships with internal and external parties.
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
• Proactive approach to resolving problems taking an impartial approach to deadlines and requirements.
• IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email and Microsoft, Adobe (Word, Excel, Outlook) are a must.
• Keen eye on details
Core Behavioural Competencies
• Team Player
• Effective Communication
• Planning & Organising
• Time Management
• Attention to detail.
• Understanding of STAT’s / Asset Owners is advantageous
Looking to take your career to the next level?
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] Or apply on www.ex-mil.co.uk or contact me on 0333202 6500 Option 2 or 07488241572
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
14 June 2021
Service & Installation Technician
- £30,500-£35,000 dependant on experience with London Weighting where appropriate
£30,500-£35,000 dependant on experience with London Weighting where appropriate
14 June 2021
Trainee Geotechnical Engineer
- Hugglescote, Leicestershire
- £21,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
£21,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
11 June 2021
RF Radio Telecommunications Senior Engineer Supervisor
- 35- 40K
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering