Complaints & Claims Co-Ordinator vacancy in Longstanton - Cambridge (260ww)
|Location:||Longstanton - Cambridge|
|Region:||London and South East|
|Salary:||20K - 26K|
|Sectors:||Admin, Engineering, General, Management|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Our Client provides strategic knowledge and project management and delivery solutions needed to help our business partners successfully grow their infrastructure footprints across Telecoms, Utilities, Highways and Civil Engineering infrastructure sectors.
Working predominately in the public sector and blue-chip private markets, with an increasing involvement into private and developing markets including residential, education and commercial development.
Our Client is looking to employ a Complaints & Claims Co-Ordinator to join their fast-growing team.
You will be the first point of contact for all customer complaints & external claims.
Part of your role will be to monitor the progress of complaints & claims, including liaison with internal departments & external parties to ensure that the complaint is dealt with effectively & efficiently.
You will be responsible for monthly reports & providing any accrual reporting to the Finance Department to ensure all costs are captured to alleviate impact to our margins, as well as providing monthly updates of complaints / claims to our Senior Leadership Team
This job description attempts to cover the main duties and responsibilities of the post it is not exhaustive. The successful candidate is therefore expected to undertake any other reasonable duties within the capabilities and scope of the post as specified by their line manager. In such circumstances appropriate training will be provided.
Reporting To: Operational Support Team Co-Ordinator
Department: Shared Services
• Identify opportunities to improve our complaint handling process to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assist with internal and external monthly reports.
• Attendance at complaint audits as and when required.
• Responsible for keeping the Claims inbox up to date and ensuring that all complaints are logged on our designated database in a timely manner.
• Ensure that complaints are responded to in a timely manner by thorough monitoring of the
• Claims Database
• To ensure that all data entry and administrative work is carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
• Work with colleagues & various departments to ensure all evidence is acquired in a timely manner.
• Respond to complaints to ensure handling processes are clear and adhered to
• Ensure claims/complaints are dealt with and closed within a timely manner.
• Root cause analysis to be carried out on a weekly / monthly basis for all claims, with actions in place to stop reoccurrence & interlinking with all departments for the best outcome.
• First port of call for customer complaints as they arise.
• Dealing with members of the public
Key Skills #BeExcellent
• Excellent communication skills and customer awareness with the ability to respond with empathy.
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Experience of dealing with customer complaints.
• Self-organisation and prioritisation are a critical aspect of the role to meet deadlines.
• Works co-operatively openly exchanging information and supporting colleagues to achieve business goals.
• Puts energy & commitment into completing work to the best of ability.
• Negotiation and influence skills with the resilience and ability to influence others.
• Stakeholder management and relationship building is key.
• Confident to challenge decisions if you feel it is necessary.
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
• Proactive approach to resolving problems taking an impartial approach to deadlines and requirements.
• IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email and Microsoft, Adobe (Word, Excel, Outlook) are a must.
• Keen eye for detail
• Demonstrate a confidence to take ownership and responsibility for making your own decisions is critical.
Core Behavioural Competencies
• Team Player
• Effective Communication
• Planning & Organising
• Time Management
• Attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of GDPR
• Previous experience with dealing with complaints is advantageous.
• Strong knowledge of GDPR essential
Looking to take your career to the next level?
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] Or apply on www.ex-mil.co.uk or contact me on 0333202 6500 Option 2 or 07488241572
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
14 June 2021
Service & Installation Technician
- £30,500-£35,000 dependant on experience with London Weighting where appropriate
£30,500-£35,000 dependant on experience with London Weighting where appropriate
14 June 2021
Trainee Geotechnical Engineer
- Hugglescote, Leicestershire
- £21,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
£21,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
11 June 2021
RF Radio Telecommunications Senior Engineer Supervisor
- 35- 40K
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering