Service & Installation Technician vacancy in Nationwide (264se)
|Region:||London and South East, Midlands, North East, North West, South West, Wales|
|Salary:||£30,500-£35,000 dependant on experience with London Weighting where appropriate|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Responsible for installation, service, and repair of commercial warewashing equipment such as under-counter, pass-through, and rack conveyor dishwashers. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, increases profitability, and provides exemplary standards of service and customer support during field visits.
Day to day activities:
• Manage all on-site installation, diagnosis, repairs, and maintenance
• Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine appropriate solutions
• Produce timely and detailed service reports
• Document processes and follow company standard procedures and protocols
• Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organisation
• Evaluate customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
• Taking ownership and responsibility for the delivery of the agreed goals and targets:
o Response times
o First-time fix
o Average order values
o Customer satisfaction
o Stock management
o Effective teamwork
Skill & experience required:
• As technicians will be working with single and 3 phase equipment - electrical competence is essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment
• Excellent organisation and computer skills
• Familiarity with mobile tools and apps
• Proven field service experience
• Direct experience in the warewash and/or catering industry is highly desirable
The ideal person to suit this role:
• Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
• Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
• Keen for new experiences, responsibility, and accountability
• Capability to coach customers in the effective use and maintenance of equipment
• Reliable, tolerant and determined
• Self-driven, positive outlook, clear focus and an empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
• Willing to undertake further training to fulfill the requirements of the role
• Pays great attention to H&S protocols
• Is diligent in complying with reporting requirements
Hours of work & benefits
• Core hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, plus 12 Saturdays and 4 Sundays per calendar year based on a rota
• London weighting (according to home location / pro-rata)
• Competitive salary for core hours + potential overtime
• Company van (with reasonable use privately) including fuel card
• Comprehensive training
• 33 days annual leave - including bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
• Pension & Life Assurance
• Lifeworks employee assistance plan and discount scheme
• Staff events
If you wish to apply or have any questions, please contact Sue Edwards: [email protected] 03332026500 option 2 ext 4238
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
27 July 2021
Ex-Military “Apprentice” Site Manager
- £36k + Training to start
£36k + Training to start
27 July 2021
Field Service CompEx Electrician
- Home based, Midlands
- £33- £36k + O/T + Training
£33- £36k + O/T + Training
24 July 2021
Senior MEP Technician / Team Lead
- Middle East (country to be confirmed on signing an NDA)
- Competitve Tax Free Salary with Accomadation and Food provided
Competitve Tax Free Salary with Accomadation and Food provided
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering