Events and Admin Coordinator (008jc)
|Salary:||circa £20k + Generous Package|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
The role holder will be diplomatic, sympathetic and approachable with a strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing. They will be a confident self-starter able to adapt to a changing environment as the Charity grows. They will require excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise a varied and busy workload, major events programme, keeping track of work and delivering to deadlines. They will require good judgement combined with a meticulous, accurate and disciplined approach to work. The role holder should be willing to attend events and meetings outside of normal working hours, with occasional travel within the UK in pursuit of your duties.
• Manage and administer all data for major events activity run by the charity – including programmes, participant details, marketing lists and other associated information.
• Support the Marketing & Events Manager in all major event activity and designated groups.
• Manage and support the generation and distribution of auction prizes for charity events.
• Be first point of contact for enquires at the CTCRM charity office.
• Support the team in generating and maintaining mailing lists for major event and marketing promotions. Produce thank you letters as required by our policy for major events and CTC contacts/donations.
• Administer visitor access notifications with the CTCRM Security Office.
• Collect and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
• General administrative tasks, including filing, printing, mailing, photocopying and stock control.
• Assist the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Fundraising & Marketing with administrative support tasks for work conducted from CTCRM.
• Raise invoices and process purchase orders for office supplies and F&M materials using approved suppliers within budget.
• Collaborate with other TRMC staff, and provide support to the wider team during busy periods.
• Attend and support charity events as required.
Skills & Experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer focus.
• Excellent coordination, administration and planning skills.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience of a similar role where there was a requirement to prioritise work flow and meet deadlines without close supervision, especially events.
• Good MS Word & Excel skills, plus proof reading ability.
• Experience of database management.
• Excellent phone, email and face-to-face communication.
• Honesty, integrity and sound judgement, with an innovative approach to tasks.
• Hands-on team player with a “can-do” attitude and resilience during busy periods.
• Attention to detail and the ability to drive issues to successful conclusions via process.
• Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and fulfil numerous tasks.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy under time pressure.
• Able to work on own initiative and within a small and highly skilled team.
• Passionate about the cause and with a strong desire to help.
• Comfortable working in a military environment and protocol.
• Flexible with working hours to support wider charity activities.
• Conscientious, flexible, and adaptable nature to integrate and contribute within the team.
• Ability to build internal and external relationships and create rapport quickly.
• Able to communicate with corporate and individual major donors with ease.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
19 January 2018
Deputy Ops Director
- circa £45-50k + Benefits
circa £45-50k + Benefits
18 January 2018
Maintenance Operative/Assistant Maintenance Manager
- circa £20 – 25K + Accommodation after probation.
circa £20 – 25K + Accommodation after probation.
18 January 2018
- Aldgate, London
- circa £37 - £42k
circa £37 - £42k
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Over the years I have registered with several different agencies (civilian and military) and not one has ever been of any use to me whatsoever, either not finding me any work or, worse, sending me to assignments which were totally unsuitable.
It was only by chance that a colleague told me of Ex-Mil Recruitment and I registered with you and you responded by return, since which time you have been in regular communication with me, giving advice and guidance and most especially close liaison with the employer offering the vacancy.
With your assistance I attended two interviews, the first to make selection from several candidates which whittled us down to three and the second (yesterday) to make a final decision from the three remaining, from which I was delighted to be offered the post.
This is all down to your personal excellent communications and liaison and I am most grateful.
I have been a successful candidate of Ex-Mil twice. Unlike other agencies, there is no flannel or waffle from JC and his team. They talk a language we all understand, and with integrity and honesty not found elsewhere. Very easy to deal with, and highly recommended for employers and potential employees alike.
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering
I would definitely recommend them for future use for other roles in the business for the following reasons:
1. Quick response time
2. Good probing techniques to ensure they passed on the correct candidates from the paper sift
3. Polite and professional
4. Good calibre of candidate
David C., Community Regeneration Company
I have met many recruitment providers who promise the earth and deliver nothing. I am pleased to say that J-C is not in that category - he delivers what he promises without compromise. Furthermore, he thoroughly researches his client so as to understand the requirement, then selects and prepares the candidates accordingly. Finally he provides an accurate and timely debrief to all concerned. An excellent service throughout.
Mike Ryan, Defence & Aerospace Consultant