Quality Manager vacancy in Poole (206ls)
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Sectors:||Aviation, Engineering, General, Senior Appointments|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
The leadership team is looking for an established and experienced individual to join them as a Quality Manager. The successful individual will work within the leadership team taking responsibility for the Quality Management System for both sites in the UK and India, whilst also focusing on continuous improvements within the production system. The successful individual will drive strategic and tactical Quality initiatives across both sites as well as playing a lead role in the development and implementation of the wider strategy to meet business objectives.
What you will be expected to do:
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of Repair & Overhaul Quality Assurance including maintaining all regulatory approvals.
• Ensure the Quality Management System is approved, maintained, understood and executed by employees with special emphasis on the product and processes in accordance with Regulatory requirements EASA (EASA Part 145), FAA (FAR 145) TCCA (CAR 573) India DGCA (CAR 145), including ISO 9001:2015 and Customer or any other regulatory requirement necessary.
• Accountable for implementing and proper execution of the internal and external audit program to measure the overall effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
• Responsible for the management and reporting of the Non-Compliance (IOR’s) system including scrap, Quarantine, Rework and internal/external escapes.
• Management of Quality/Technical/Regulatory training for all employees in compliance with Aerotek, Customer and Regulatory requirements.
• Review contractual documents to ensure compliance to Aerotek, Customer, EASA, FAA, TCCA, DGCA, ISO and other regulatory requirements.
• Drive Root Cause Corrective/ Preventative Action (RCCA) investigations to prevent defects and process non-compliance.
• Coordinate with Customers, suppliers and internal departments resolving Quality related issues and driving RCCA to prevent recurrence.
• Promote and Support Health and Safety and Environment program and philosophy as part of the leadership team.
• Drive continuous improvement on internal and external quality.
• Coach and Mentor team members at all levels, aligning and linking them with site performance and priorities.
What Skills and requirements do you need?
• You must have experience of Quality Management at a mid to senior level (May suit a Quality Engineer looking to make the next step).
• You must have a sound knowledge of EASA Part 145/FAA FAR 145/ TCCA CAR 573 and ISO 9001:2015.
• You will have excellent influencing and communication skills.
• You will have a track record of implementing continuous improvement in an R & O capacity.
• Ability to motivate/energise others through alternative and analytical thinking.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• An Aerospace background with experience within a component MRO.
• A degree education is preferred but not essential.
• Knowledge or an interest in Aircraft Landing Gear and Hydraulics is beneficial.
• Willing to travel to India on a regular basis.
What’s in it for you?
• Onsite Parking
• Competitive Salary
• Life Insurance
For more information, please contact Lee on 0333 202 6500 or [email protected] or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
08 April 2019
- Competitive Salary
06 April 2020
Engineering Manager - Sonars & CM
- £ Competitive
10 December 2019
- South East and West Midlands
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering