Military & Government Accounts Manager (218jc)
|Salary:||circa £35 – 40k + Benefits|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will be reporting to the UK Country Manager and your key responsibilities will include:
• Development of relationships with key military, governmental, charitable and other specialist areas across the UK to increase the footprint of company products, and working towards establishing clinical excellence
• Identify opportunities and design strategies to create company clinical advantage in a wide range of specialist agencies and areas, including (but not restricted to):
2. HEMS (in conjunction with local EMS Territory Managers)
3. Specialist Police Units (British Transport Police, British Nuclear Fuels Police, MOD Police)
4. HMP Service
5. Mountain and Cave Rescue
6. Coast Guard
7. Lifeboat Services
8. Fire & Rescue Services
9. Central Government Specialist Units (Border Control, HM Customs)
10. Other specialist rescue and protection areas
• Account Management:
1. Pro-active management of all active opportunities
2. In conjunction with the marketing department, develop market intelligence and strategic plans to deliver sustained growth
3. Develop annual business plan
4. Planning, monitoring and delivering required activity levels in terms of quantity, direction and quality to achieve targets
5. Developing, implementing and monitoring effectiveness of tactical plans for achieving required levels of business
6. Ensuring required levels of customer satisfaction
7. Developing relationships with key customers to ensure company’s reputation in the military sector is maximised
• Sales discipline:
1. Manage stock of demo and evaluation equipment to maximise return on investment
2. Manage all equipment and tools in a professional manner
• Complete all paperwork, including sales planning system, expenses, forecasts etc, in a timely and professional manner
• Engage and work with the Military Business Development Manager to define and target opportunities across the UK
• Engage and work with key personnel, including Director ICD, Director GSE, UK Country Manager
• Become a subject matter expert in all company PHC and HC products (where appropriate)
• Liaise as required with UK PAD Manager
• Present, as appropriate the full suite of company products and solutions, offering them through conventional capital and alternative revenue models, service contracts and other support packages with commercial guidance from UK Country Manager
• Identify and attend conferences and relevant exhibitions, trade-shows, clinical meetings and events to enhance clinical knowledge and aid the positioning of company products in these areas
• Work with UK Country Manager (or others as required) to understand and navigate relevant procurement processes, frameworks, tenders and consortia
• Promotion of and creation of new company clinical programmes specific to these areas as defined by DICD
• Support the entire company experience, from initial interaction to clinical programme and engagement, deployment and ongoing support
• Work with UK Marketing Manager to create (as opportunities arise) case studies or press releases in conjunction with end users on company interaction, products and services
• Capture data through various means, including Freedom of Information Requests that can then be used to define sales and marketing strategies
• Utilise the company divisions and staff to obtain support as necessary
To be eligible for this role you will need the following skills and attributes
• Clinically experienced paramedic or other clinical practitioner, with proven clinical competence, with over 6 years autonomous clinical treatment provision (essential), historical and (but not essential) current clinical registration
• Previous Government agency employment
• Proven ongoing clinical education and development
• Interpersonal skills, with the ability to operate effectively at all levels of the hierarchy
• ALS Instructor (desired but not essential)
• ACLS or PALs or ALS course attendance and certification (essential)
• Experience of working within government operations; ideally an understanding of their procurement systems
• Familiar with government related institutions and public services and their procurement cycles
• Ability to foster long term relationships with identified strategic accounts
• Self-starter - able to work under own initiative and develop market attack
• Maintain clinical competencies and clinical education as required by DICD
The ideal candidate would probably be someone who comes from a medical background, coupled with some sales experience, as this role is primarily a sales and business development role.
In return my client is offering an excellent starting salary, coupled with a commission and benefits package which is designed to attract the best individual for this role as well as ongoing development.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
10 December 2018
- Bishopsgate, London
- £11.85 per hour
£11.85 per hour
10 December 2018
Sector Business Manager – Defence
- Kingston Upon Thames/Home Based
- £60k + Highly Competitive Package
£60k + Highly Competitive Package
07 December 2018
Fuel Service Technician
- West Midlands
- circa £24k to start + Allowances and training
circa £24k to start + Allowances and training
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Over the years I have registered with several different agencies (civilian and military) and not one has ever been of any use to me whatsoever, either not finding me any work or, worse, sending me to assignments which were totally unsuitable.
It was only by chance that a colleague told me of Ex-Mil Recruitment and I registered with you and you responded by return, since which time you have been in regular communication with me, giving advice and guidance and most especially close liaison with the employer offering the vacancy.
With your assistance I attended two interviews, the first to make selection from several candidates which whittled us down to three and the second (yesterday) to make a final decision from the three remaining, from which I was delighted to be offered the post.
This is all down to your personal excellent communications and liaison and I am most grateful.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering