Vacancy - MT Driver/Cat D Driver 275sd
|Salary:||£23,761 + Overtime and Benefits|
|Sectors:||Automotive, General, Logistics/Driving|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Their facilities management team provides solutions to a wide range of both private and public sector clients. Working together to deliver outstanding results for customers and communities, their work covers all areas of facilities services from project management and compliance to assets, estates and energy management.
• The Motor Transport (MT) driver will provide a professional chauffer driven service of both civil servants and military staff
• Driving a variety of vehicles within the MT pool, ranging from cars to minibuses
• Provide MT driven services in accordance with both military and or civilian regulations, contractual requirements, policies and procedures at all times
• Will complete first line maintenance, checks and valeting in accordance with contractual requirements, military and or civilian regulations when not on driving duties
• The role will be subject to processes and procedures that are covered by closely defined policies.
• Will develop and deliver a sound knowledge of the contractual requirements for the role
• Promote and maintain the Company values
• Any other reasonable requests as required by management
As part of the MT Driver Team your standard working hours are organised according to a 12 week shift pattern which will require you to work 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday within this period.
The ideal individual will need to have the following Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Ability to pass security clearance. In order to pass, the successful candidate will have been, continually, a resident in the UK for the past 5 years
• Live within 45 minutes drive to the site
• Full UK manual driving licence with Category "D" or Category "D1" with no "101" restriction
• Driver CPC Qualification card (preferable)
• Professional driving experience
• Experience working in a transport environment
• Extensive knowledge of driving regulations
• Good geographical knowledge of the UK
Should the successful candidate not have a Driver CPC Qualification at present, the Company will look to support him/her to achieve this prior to starting with them.
In return the company is offering Salary + Overtime + company Benefits and the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which they work. Their competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
10 January 2019
Technical Security Engineer
- Woking, Surrey
- circa £30k
29 April 2019
Machine Safety Consultant
- £20-30k + Benefits
£20-30k + Benefits
30 April 2019
Teacher Recruitment Consultant
- up to £25k with excellent commission package
up to £25k with excellent commission package
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering