Vacancy - Field Customer Account Advisor CSB1
|Salary:||£18.5k - £22k per Year + Commission|
|Placed by:||Chelsea Staff Bureau|
Full Time; 39 hours per week
£18.5k - £22k per Year + Commission
Our prestigious client is looking for a Field Customer Account Advisor. Working remotely, you will provide valuable support to their customers, enabling them to manage their accounts effectively. You will skilfully balance your focus on customer retention and debt management by proactively working with customers, to understand their reasons for non/late payment and to work with them to identify solutions to resolve their account. As part of a regional team, you will seek to deliver strong performance, operating within the Company's compliance, forbearance and collections process framework and be driven by putting the best interests of the customer at the heart of everything that you do.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Works well independently and as a part of a team, supporting others when needed
* Participate with observations, feedback, coaching and ongoing development to maintain the level of competence required for the role
* Committed to own personal development to meet the standards required in both current and future roles
* Ensures all checks and compliance measures are followed
* Comply with all health, safety and compliance guidelines
* Consistently delivers well against targets and performance requirements
* Update and maintain accurate records of all customer contact activity, escalate any issues to Field Collection Manager and relevant store managers
* Build positive relationships with customers providing face-to-face support both in person and over the phone.
* Conduct customer home visits to manage accounts as per the company collections policy and regulatory requirements maintaining professionalism at all times.
* Offer appropriate advice and forbearance guidance to customers on how best to resolve their problems and return to normal payment methods
* Able to define and identify vulnerable customers and be able to take appropriate action and advice and provide them with suitable breathing space and/or signposting them to free debt advice agencies ensure that all customer complaints are handled professionally, logged as per the complaints handling policy and resolved promptly where possible
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Customer or account management experience - preferably gained in a face to face environment
* Build and maintain positive relationships when dealing with customers, some of who may be demanding, vulnerable or under stress and is able to maintain a professional approach to resolving their concerns/ meeting their needs and managing their expectations as appropriate, remaining calm and friendly at all times
* Strong communication skills, in particular the ability to listen, negotiate and influence
* Process orientation – Comfortable in following process and compliance requirements
* Computer literate
* Self-motivated and driven – strives to meet, exceed agreed objectives
* Full driving licence with ability to drive a small van
* Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
* Previous experience or knowledge of either debt management or collections
* Experience of working in a regulated environment
* Salary £18,500 - £20,000 (up to £22,000 for London and surrounding areas)
* 22 days holiday plus public holidays, increasing to 25 days after 4 years
* Holiday boost (allows to purchase additional holidays)
* Pension Scheme
* Colleague purchase scheme (product discounts)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Retail & Leisure discounts
Seeking individuals based in Yeovil, Bridgewater, Plymouth and Crawley
NB; Successful applicants will be DBS and CIFAS checked
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
06 January 2020
Security Data Controller
- Greenford, Middlesex
- Excellent package
05 September 2019
Field Service Engineer
- £30-32k- OTE £40-48k + Training, Overtime + Benefits
£30-32k- OTE £40-48k + Training, Overtime + Benefits
11 December 2019
- Dodworth South Yorkshire
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
17 January 2020
Motor Vehicle Technician
- Camberwell, London
- £35,400 + OT +Benefits
£35,400 + OT +Benefits
17 January 2020
Digital RF System Engineer
- Herford and Watford
17 January 2020
Trainee Geo-technical Driller
- Gloucester based covering the whole of the UK
- up to £24,000 to start – up to £35,000 once qualified
up to £24,000 to start – up to £35,000 once qualified
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering