Fitter – Inflatables (019jc)
|Salary:||Up to £26k + benefits|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will be reporting to the team leader, and you will be working in the inflatables section and your role will be to overhaul and repair of various aircraft safety equipment and associated sub-assemblies; which include escape slides, rafts, life jackets, survival kits, water makers, valve & cylinder assemblies.
Therefore, your main tasks will include:
• To disassemble, test, fault find and repair various safety equipment for slides, rafts and their subcomponents.
• To reassemble a variety of safety equipment, slides, rafts and their subcomponents in accordance with CMM’s / OHM’s and OEM packing instructions.
To be eligible for this role you will need the following:
• Numerate and literate – minimum GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English
• OEM training in maintenance and overhaul of safety equipment (highly desirable)
• Experience of repairing and packing aircraft safety equipment (highly desirable).
• Previous experience of working in an engineering/workshop environment (highly desirable)
• Prior experience working of interpreting and following in detail compliance manuals.
• Ability to work well in multi-discipline/cross-functional teams
• Working within a small team of skilled fitters, reliability, flexibility and teamwork are key skill requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build close-knit relationships
• Strong organisation skills and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and multitask whilst maintaining a high degree of quality, workmanship and compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Strong communicator (written and verbal)
• Creative and outgoing
• Positive, enthusiastic, confident and motivated
The ideal candidate would be someone who has experience in working within aircraft safety equipment.
In return they are offering a good starting salary and the ability to join a company that is looking to grow across the world.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
11 February 2020
RF Radio Telecommunications Engineer
- East Hanningfield - Chelmsford
10 February 2020
Freelance Operations Manager
- Competitive Day Rate
Competitive Day Rate
10 February 2020
Mobile HGV Vehicle Mechanic
- Midlands Region
- generous starting salary + Vehicle + Benefits
generous starting salary + Vehicle + Benefits
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering