Green Energy Field Engineer vacancy in Midlands Based (202jc)
|Sectors:||Engineering, Renewable Energy|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
You will be reporting to the Team Leader and Manager and your role will be to:
• Assist in the development & growth of my client by supporting the development of the Operations & Maintenance offering of the company. By delivering all O&M activity within budget and resource guidelines.
• To support in the management of the maintenance of sites.
1. By ensuring & carrying out preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with contract. By responding to alerts from security and output/performance monitoring services on a timely basis, investigating and designing solutions.
2. By carrying out remedial and corrective maintenance where necessary and providing appropriate training to Sub Contractors to ensure they have the necessary skills to carry out the works.
3. Assess the need for spare parts and equipment replacements, report safety hazards and evaluate alternatives.
4. By ensuring all parts and equipment required are ordered from suppliers in a timely manner, following corporate processes and within budget.
5. Analyse system failures and ensure all technologies are correctly optimised at each plant Investigate performance related issues, optimise yields, and diagnose system faults.
6. Assist in the development of an O&M technical database.
• To provide periodic reporting
1. By maintaining contact with customers and providing reporting as agreed in the contract when required.
2. By reporting progress on all current contracts and incidents when required.
• To offer after sales support
1. By managing the warranty period on EPC contracts, making sure all rectifications are carried out to ensure final payment of all invoices.
2. By processing orders for spare parts and replacements when required.
3. By assisting with requests for further technical information and warranty details.
4. By knowing the contracts and supporting on all needed topics to fulfil them.
• To ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation
1. By ensuring all work carried out on site complies with current legislation, adhere to Company policy, and respect the safety and welfare of company employees, subcontractors, and the general public.
To be eligible for this role you will need the following qualifications skills and competencies.
• Commercial awareness: the ability to make sound business judgments ‘on the spot’, awareness of small business needs and how to develop the business Knowledge of asset safety case & maintenance regulations. Strong analytical, planning & organisational skills.
• Excellent communication skills: written and oral; face to face and telephone. Being results and target driven.
• Customer Service Excellence: To listen to customer needs and respond accordingly. Advanced Excel (data manipulation) and Word skills.
• Administrative Skills: Completer/finisher; Continuous Improvement: Implement and set up new systems.
• Ability to prioritise in continually changing environment and to multi-task.
• Education to HNC / ONC or equivalent in an engineering electrical engineering discipline. Preference for HV or AP qualified as well as NVQ or SB7671 or similar qualifications.
This role would suit someone coming from an electrical background who is seeking their first step into the Green Energy sector as you will be working initially on the Solar Energy side of things but will be moving across to the Wind Energy side as well as well as getting involved in the comms sector as this is also an issue in this field.
In return, they are offering an excellent starting salary, up to £40k should you have some experience in this sector, as well as overtime for on-call hours at weekends and Bank Holidays.
Other vacancies that you might be interested in.
09 April 2021
Junior Manager/Team Leader
05 March 2021
Portfolio Manager – Products & Services (Sales/Pre-Sales)
- Midlands - remote working
- £60,000.00 - £70,000.00
£60,000.00 - £70,000.00
03 December 2020
RF Radio Telecommunications Engineer
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
23 April 2021
Senior Sales & Business Development Executive
- Remote OR South East OR North West
- £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 OTE £70-£100k
22 April 2021
Sales Principal – Cloud Sales Specialist
- East Yorkshire
19 April 2021
- Central London
- circa £40,000
We are looking to fill the following vacancies as matter of urgency, click for more information and to apply.
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering