Electromechanical Technician vacancy in Nottingham (226ww)
|Region:||Midlands, North West|
|Salary:||£22,000 to £26,000|
|Sectors:||Automotive, Construction, Electronics, Engineering|
|Placed by:||Ex-Mil Recruitment|
Starting salary: £22,000 to £26,000 per annum plus overtime dependant on experience, to be reviewed after 6 months.
Our Client, develops, and deploys advanced surface processing technologies for the high- value manufacturing sector including aerospace, automotive and the nuclear sector. Based in Nottingham,
The company was originally a spin out from the University of Nottingham and since then, the company has doubled in size every year and are currently moving into new premises in the North of Nottingham.
Due to expanding demand The company is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their fast- growing team.
This an exciting opportunity for the right person to grow their role whilst gaining experience within the advanced manufacturing sector.
will be diverse with everyday being different so the right candidate will need to maintain a flexible approach to their role.
• The candidate’s main area of responsibility will be in supporting the control and electrical system design and assemble within machine tools and robotic systems including coding and programming of micro controllers and PLC’s. Prior programming knowledge would be advantageous, but training will be provided.
• The candidate will also be required to support other areas such as full machine assemble and installation, testing and working with the in-house research platforms.
The company is willing to support external training in appropriate and related subject areas supporting the candidate’s professional development within this role.
• Minimum HNC but preferred HND in electrical engineering or manufacturing / mechanical mixed engineering if the relevant electrical and digital systems modules can be demonstrated.
• A keen interest in programming, systems design, electronics and integration
• Experience of electro-mechanical systems ideally within a manufacturing environment.
• General software competencies Office 365 package (Word, Excel etc), Core
• Design, installation, development and testing of electrical systems and software across several machine tools and applications
• Assisting in full assemble of machine tools.
• Machining of components and samples utilising
• The companies surface texturing technologies.
• Full training will be provided to achieve a competent standard.
• Lab and manufacturing area safety
Benefits and working Hours.
40 hrs / week plus overtime when available.
Normal remuneration for all bank and public holidays normally observed in England and a further 21 working days holiday plus all bank and public holidays.
pro rata, starting from 1st January to 31 December each year.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level?
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or [email protected]
Or apply on the website www.ex-mil.co.uk or contact me on 0333202 6500 Or Warren- 3936 or Jo - 3938 or just call me on my mobile 07488241572.
LATEST POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are ready for a new role and the next step in your career, take a look at our latest positions available and find your perfect fit. Whatever type of job you're looking for, your next role could be with one of these leading companies. Become a candidate at Ex-Mil Recruitment and apply today.
14 June 2021
Service & Installation Technician
- £30,500-£35,000 dependant on experience with London Weighting where appropriate
£30,500-£35,000 dependant on experience with London Weighting where appropriate
14 June 2021
Trainee Geotechnical Engineer
- Hugglescote, Leicestershire
- £21,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
£21,000 - £24,000 - depending on experience
11 June 2021
RF Radio Telecommunications Senior Engineer Supervisor
- 35- 40K
Jean Claude has been amazing in every step of the way, I’m currently two weeks into my new job a job that I never thought it was achievable..
Jean Claude give me the confidence I needed to do it very highly recommend
I have and many of my contacts have done business with J-C and Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd, every company HR's should use his business module it is excellent.
On retiring from the Army, I was most fortunate to find such an invaluable mentor as JC. His positive approach, professionalism and shrewd insights were essential factors in my successful job application. With his personal military experience combined with a comprehensive knowledge of civilian employment requirements and opportunities, he is especially well-placed to provide guidance, scope individual needs and identify employment possibilities.
I have found the process with you and your company to be nothing short of fantastic and you have simplified it in a way, that makes your company approachable. You are a straight forward man and there is no fluff around anything you say. This is refreshing in it's approach, as most recruitment companies tend to lead you down a garden path.
You are incredibly thorough and punctual, as well as caring about the individual that is applying through your company. I find this empathy, to be nothing short of incredible and it has really helped me to maintain realistic expectations, as well as being able to openly and honestly converse with you in ways that are simply not possible with any other recruitment company.
I hope your company goes from strength to strength and hopefully you become the first port of call for members that have transitioned out of the Military, as I believe there life would be much easier in doing so.
Ex-Mil proved to be a real-boost to our business by giving us an edge over our competitors when it came to recruitment. Lee, our consultant at Ex-Mil quickly worked to understand our business and requirements for the role, zeroing in on a number of suitable high-calibre candidates
Stephen Farrer, Geotechnical Engineering Limited
Ex-Mil Recruitment are an extremely professional recruitment company and sourced an excellent candidate who has become a successful and valued member of our team
Tim Harms, Touch Wood Enterprises Ltd
Having had a swift and effective kick-off meeting with Ex-Mil Recruitment our needs were swiftly understood. Within a week we were presented with a range of candidates for interview. Pleasingly, the individual that we subsequently recruited significantly exceeded our expectation for the role and has effectively "bought us" added capacity for the budgeted price of the role.
Stewart, General Manager (Operations), Service Company
Jean-Claude is a high-energy, dynamic professional who exemplifies the gold standard in the recruitment of ex-military professionals. Using his connections, intelligence and enthusiasm, he met the needs of every business requirement we set.
Michelle Waterson, Bartech Marine Engineering